• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Wife said it side walks and stuff were slick as owl snot up in Bloomington when she left work today. Not much going on here yet.

perry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    I put off my run today so I could run with my group at 6. Well, no one else showed up. So I ran a mile around the park in the sleet with slippery sidewalks. It wasn't bad, but the mile was enough. I'm trying to keep a streak of at least a mile per day from Thanksgiving to New Years Day, so I had to get out there. Tomorrow should be interesting as well... And maybe Sunday.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    I put off my run today so I could run with my group at 6. Well, no one else showed up. So I ran a mile around the park in the sleet with slippery sidewalks. It wasn't bad, but the mile was enough. I'm trying to keep a streak of at least a mile per day from Thanksgiving to New Years Day, so I had to get out there. Tomorrow should be interesting as well... And maybe Sunday.
    Running a mile in deep snow would be like running 5 miles on dry ground! Finally coming down again here, starting to stick to the roads. Looks like SNOWMAGEDEN is on!!!

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Bah! That's just for you Kentucky touchers, it's going to be sunny and 68 by 9am Sunday in central indiana!
    I'm coming to your house then! We'll have plenty of eggs, bread, and milk to make french toast when we get there for Sunday brunch. :D

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    my wife has formally censured me. she's sick of me walking around the house sarcastically saying "SNOWPOCALYPSE!" :):
    (I just think it's fun to say - in a deep-threatening-movie-trailer-narrator-"in a world"-kind-of-way)

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    When did we start naming storms that are not hurricanes or typhoons?

Winter Storm Cleon? Seriously?:runaway:

If there are any INGOers named Cleon, I apologize, but what the hell kinda name is Cleon? Couldn't have named it Charlie, Chuck, Charles, Clifford, Caleb, Cody?

I approve!

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Just came back in from moving enough snow to get into the truck. My wife has to work and I'll be taking her. I'd say 2-3 inches near Southport Rd & I-65. No weather for her Civic.

Top Bottom