• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Any reports form the Peru area? The wife is trying to convince me to drive to Denver, IN to look at some puppies tonight. I am trying to convince her that the bad weather may creep that far north by the time we get there.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    Meh, we'll be fine :)

You spoke to soon! I was rear ended in my truck tonight about 4 houses down. Someone was stopped to turn into the gymnastics place, I stopped, guy behind me decided he wanted to see what my hitch would do to his suv. I have a small dent, he has a hissing sound from his radiator. Decided just to take his info and worry about it later.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    We've got snow in greentucky, stopped by the store for something quick for dinner, no bread to be found and the old people were out in force panic buying!!!

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    You spoke to soon! I was rear ended in my truck tonight about 4 houses down. Someone was stopped to turn into the gymnastics place, I stopped, guy behind me decided he wanted to see what my hitch would do to his suv. I have a small dent, he has a hissing sound from his radiator. Decided just to take his info and worry about it later.
    They didn't get stuck hahahaha

Cpl. Klinger

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 8, 2012
    The 4077th
    It's nearing bedtime here (the 6 year old has school, I have to be on the computer for work at 4:30am), and the kid asked me about homework. "Shouldn't we go do it daddy?" I thought naw, she'll be sleeping in in the morning. The thought better of it. Still getting what sounds like an awful lot of sleet/mix here in Franklin. I'll see how things look in about 8 hours.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    It's nearing bedtime here (the 6 year old has school, I have to be on the computer for work at 4:30am), and the kid asked me about homework. "Shouldn't we go do it daddy?" I thought naw, she'll be sleeping in in the morning. The thought better of it. Still getting what sounds like an awful lot of sleet/mix here in Franklin. I'll see how things look in about 8 hours.
    I'm watching mash right now... I wish I could stay home, I've got to drive all freakin day, I'd rather take the day off on the first big snow of the year!

Top Bottom