• Status
    Not open for further replies.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    Andy, next time I'm gonna need to shoot that desert eagle.
    Black label, I can NOT say enough how awesome it was to shoot the BMG. Thank you to you & your friend (didn't catch his name). I think next time (I hope there's a next time!) I'll get my own case of 50!

And I'll say right now that April 14 is a REALLY bad weekend for the next meet & shoot.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    There's no way Jedi grab it. He is a Glock hater. :)

He could barely hang on to it long enough to hand it to me so that he wouldn't have to hold it or let it touch anything he owned on the way home. I'm pretty sure that I forgot to hand it back to him when we parted ways. It's in my gear somewhere.* Nipprdog, PM me and we'll make sure it makes it's way back to you ASAP. Between all of the NWI INGO members, we'll figure out a way to return your property.

USPS if all else fails.

*Confirmed ... I have it.

Last edited:

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    Alright - just to add to what I said earlier.

Thanks to Andy219 for your hospitality in letting us all shoot your hand cannons. Holy crap!

The .500 bit me quite badly (hence my bad language, I apologise to the younger people who were there! It was involuntary). The DE was pretty rough on my wimpy British wrists too.

Thanks to Magicman for letting me play with the GSG-1911. I am definitely sold on having my own. Do you want me to clean it before we meet up again?

Nice to see t_Star and Kev at their first event :) Glad you guys enjoyed it. Y'all HAVE to come back... :)

Thanks to Goober for organizing the rifle competition... Hopefully by next month I will be able to use my own rifle. :)

Last edited:

mrobnoxious1

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    Plymouth
    Me and the wife and the girls had a great day. Even though my daughter out shot me in the rifle comp. Enjoyed meeting you all. See you next time.

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    I'm sure everyone has their own way of cleaning their own guns anyway... it would be like borrowing someone's wife... uh.. I mean... car..... .... :D

But thanks again, sweet little pistol. You're going to be my wife's favourite person for making me buy another gun at some point! ;)

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    ps: I found a pic of Andy219.

nick-frost-shaun-of-the-dead.jpg

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Well this was one heck of a INGO shoot... Enjoyed it very much. GOW I'm unimpressed, as the Saiga's barrel is still ready for more shot to go through it and I thought you were gonna burn it up... ? Guess you will have to just try it again next month... This was a real nice shoot, with a lot of people in attendance, great to see you guys again, and for the first time.. Jedi, you put one heck of a shoot on... maybe you should think about doing this for a living... GOW, I had to immediately start looking around gunbroker to see what I could find for getting one of those little 2.5 inch Smith 686's, that thing was perfect... I'll have the photos and video I shot up by monday or tuesday I hope... Got another shoot tomorrow to attend and mondays is gonna be real long... but until then here you go Melensdad... you difinately should have attended this rather than that blue group thingy up behind the thin red line....

range052982.jpg

the only Qualk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 29, 2011
    Valpo
    I definitely had a great time at my second meet and shoot I have attended. This was very fun and enjoyable. Plus made a new member out of my buddy who is now tactguy121. He was the one with the 22 insert for a flare gun.
    I had a great time with the competitions and thankfully did not receive the boo boo award this time from jedi. Was great to meet you all and can't wait for the next one and hopefully next time I can have a go with the saiga 12 I heard so much from all day. Also thank you very much black label and friend for letting Goober and I draft behind you on the way out to the range lol. I also really enjoyed the kriss and Xdm they were very nice and easy to shoot. Also they you very much for allowing me to shoot the 50 twice. It was totally worth the money I spent Haha. I think I will be making a key chain from one of them.

So I had a blast and really need my tax return so I can buy another gun Haha. Thank you all and hope to see you at the next one. We may need to try and rent the entire range for the day.

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    I definitely had a great time at my second meet and shoot I have attended. This was very fun and enjoyable. Plus made a new member out of my buddy who is now tactguy121. He was the one with the 22 insert for a flare gun.
    I had a great time with the competitions and thankfully did not receive the boo boo award this time from jedi. Was great to meet you all and can't wait for the next one and hopefully next time I can have a go with the saiga 12 I heard so much from all day. Also thank you very much black label and friend for letting Goober and I draft behind you on the way out to the range lol. I also really enjoyed the kriss and Xdm they were very nice and easy to shoot. Also they you very much for allowing me to shoot the 50 twice. It was totally worth the money I spent Haha. I think I will be making a key chain from one of them.

So I had a blast and really need my tax return so I can buy another gun Haha. Thank you all and hope to see you at the next one. We may need to try and rent the entire range for the day.

I drafted behind a huge white duallie truck on the way in... ... ... I had to do crazy speeds to catch up to it...

LOL.

Jimmy0315

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2011
    Kokomo
    Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for letting me fire there guns today. I had a great time and plan to attend more shoots with yall

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I also had a great time today. It was great meeting everyone and getting to try out different guns. Looks like a M&P 9c and a 22 will be in my near future.

Can't wait for the next one!

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for letting me fire there guns today. I had a great time and plan to attend more shoots with yall

I don't know if I introduced myself to you or not, but there were so many new faces there today.

Great to see all the newbies :)

I also had a great time today. It was great meeting everyone and getting to try out different guns. Looks like a M&P 9c and a 22 will be in my near future.

Can't wait for the next one!

Nice to meet you, sir :) Thanks for the loan of the rifle - I managed to get into the third place shoot off with it (with luck and you spotting me).

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    This was my brother's (Repeater) and my first INGO meet & greet.
    We were unfortunately a couple hours late because of my job.
    But we still had fun.
    I brought WAY too much ammo. Well, better too much than too little.

Met Mr. Obnoxious and his familfy, NapalmFTW, Jedi, and more people than I can remember the names of.
    Enjoyed watching people try out my NAA mini .22
    I hope to make more events, but work most weekends. April looks good so far.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom