Not open for further replies.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    On the 50 cal, in the words of napalm:

"Giggedy!" That was freakin' awesome. I'm really bummed we had to cut out early.

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    The Guys with the .50 Cal grabbed it for you. They'll post it up when they get home. Also, did you leave a 9mm Glock mag? Jedi or another member has it if you did.

Yes, it has a little white sticker on the bottom with a number on it.

Thanks!!!!!!

I always check my list before I leave the house, I guess I need to start checking my list before I leave the range.

Last edited:

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    Great time again!!!!

Great people, food, and shooting!!!

I shot a 50BMG, 500 S&W, 50DE, a Ksriss 45:rockwoot:,AND a flare gun with a 22 cal conversion kit! :rockwoot:

Where else could you do that, but at an INGO Event. :ingo: :ingo:

I'm kicking myself now for not bringing my REAL camera, instead of my 'tackle box' point and shoot. ;)

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Great time today. Had a blast as did my cousin and his little brother inlaws.

Wild Duece, you were great. You did better instructing the two kids then I ever could. You showed excellent patience explaining how's and what's. And the kids listened to you better then they'd ever listened to me. Justin (the younger one) had a blast, Jason (the older one) brought you up several times on the ride back. They both want to sign up for appleseed. My cousin is going to yall to his inlaws tonite about it, I'm also going to bring it up. I think a good structured event would be great for them. I can't thank you enough. +1000

Nipprdog, that rifle was awesome. Only the second time ever, that I shot a rifle. What kind was it, I need to add that to my list. Hopefully the videos turn out good, I'm not tge best cameraman, hopefully it wasn't shaking to much. Not sure if you get a + or - because now I have a whole new type of gun to learn and buy..

Jediah, your wagon really is pink, wow. +100 for a great event, -99 for the pink wagon and +23 for the pink coffee can. But -63 for not firing the 500 to compare it to the desert eagle.

Geronimoejoe, how's your thumb? +12 for coolness factor alone.

Cliff, now I need you to refresh my memory, what did I say I want for my Xdm besides the .357 Sig barrel? I enjoyed your Xdm more then mine, and the 357 Sig; awesome. +20 to you.

Ghost and lady ghost, always a pleasure to see you. +100 on the 20 guage ammo. Lady ghost you deserve that 9 for trying the 500.

Everyone else it was great to see some old faces and some new faces, +25 to all of you for making it a great event.

Time for me to clean my guns and check the Ruger Sr1911 for damage. This gun of mine has a worse history the anything I've ever known. Somehow I loaded a .40s&w in it and it did shoot, the casing got jammed and blew up. So I need to inspect the barrel really well during cleaning.

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    I have it. We were wondering who would forget a table. I can bring it to the next meet and shoot. Or just pm me and we can figure something out

Thank you, sir!

Just bring it to the next event. I've got a mag to pick up from someone else, as well. ;)

And thanks again for letting me shoot your Kriss!! :rockwoot:

Goober135

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Valparaiso
    Nipprdog and black label, I will be in valpo till tomorrow when I head back down to west Lafayette. I could probably be of assistance. Haha

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    Dunno about anyone else but I had a blast. Pun intended. Now. How do we tell magicman about the colour of his gun???

ohnoyoudidnt.jpg

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    Nipprdog and black label, I will be in valpo till tomorrow when I head back down to west Lafayette. I could probably be of assistance. Haha

Thanks for the offer, buddy! I'll leave it up to Black Label, but I'm in no hurry to get the table. I can wait till the next event. Besides, I have to work until 3pm tomorrow, anyway.

Thanks again. :ingo:

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    What an awesome time today, wish we coulda stayed longer but sometimes ya gotta do what ya gotta do. What's up with joes thumb? He ok?
    Huge HUGE Props to black label and his friend for letting us shoot the fiddy!! I'm still smiling!!!!!!
    Our first meet n shoot, will NOT be our last! And we better be able to stay all day next time

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    What an awesome time today, wish we coulda stayed longer but sometimes ya gotta do what ya gotta do. What's up with joes thumb? He ok?
    Huge HUGE Props to black label and his friend for letting us shoot the fiddy!! I'm still smiling!!!!!!
    Our first meet n shoot, will NOT be our last! And we better be able to stay all day next time

Nothing serious, he gets to keep his thumb. I'll let Joe describe the details, let's just day he crossed the streams.

black label

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 1, 2012
    Hobart
    I had a great time today, and jedi thank you for letting us borrow the cart. It may be pink but it can haul some weight. It was great watching you guys shoot it, maybe next time we'll have 2 50s. I wanted to say thank you to everyone for making it an outstanding day.

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    500 S&W I'm my right, 50DE in my left.
    Shot both at the same time, recoil sent both hurtling toward the path of least resistance, toward each other. But don't worry my fingers kept the S&W from colliding into the top of the Desert Eagle. My fingers are okay, a little scratched up and slightly flatter, but otherwise okay.

Now for my opinion of the big bore shootout.
    The 50AE Desert Eagle makes people smile, while the 500 S&W makes people wince (well some people). The DE was FUN without being punishing. But wait we had a last minute entry into the race, the 460 S&W!! I have to say this gun really impressed me, I think I'm in lurve. The 460 is for folks who want big bore fun with light S&M. The 500 is for those "whip me till I bleed" folks. And the 50 Desert Eagle is for regular folks who want to walk on the wild side for a minute and nuts that want to dual wield a half incher in each hand.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom