Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Besides Jedi will start a new pile of rotten old hotdogs in the bushes for you if you don't make it... you know he will...

^THIS!!!

I can bring 4 packs hot dogs buns,
    and 2 packs burger buns

Thank you!

@All
    It looks like we have enough bread for the meat that is going. Thanks all!

@Clif45
    YOU ARE SO WRONG WITH THAT CELLPHONE TXT U SENT!!
    SO SO SO WRONG!!!

C u there tomorrow with the foil!

FYI
    I WILL NOT BE UPDATING THE OP ANYMORE.

-Jedi

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    With that last post, I feel Jedi has left the forum.... he must be getting his shooting sleep.... Like we need to sleep before we show up at a range and shoot all day, really....

Oops forgot the purple...

TStar, I can arrange that for you if you like.... won't even try to get a real artsy production going or anything... really.... I can shoot some HD video too if you like....

Sadclown, is Angie showing up ? and bring the Savage please....

ryknoll3

Master
    Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Hope you were including the 24 each of burger and hot dog buns that I said I was bringing in your count. It ended up being 32 each because that's what they sold at Sam's.

3steps

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    NWI
    I have been sick the last couple of days and need to catchup on sleep. I'm not going to make it tomorrow. I do plan on meeting you all next month.

Goober135

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Valparaiso
    Not sure who all is going to be shooting some skeet, but I will be bringing my 20ga side by side with 100 shells. I don't have any clays, but would be willing to pay someone for a few. Or just let them shoot any of my other guns! ;)

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    I'm stopping at walmart on the way (the one in Valpo) so if anyone needs anything, please PM me now and I'll give you my cell number.

(This is why ham radio is a good idea also).

Edit: holler at me also if you need anything from an Autozone en-route too I'll pick it up for you with a 20% discount if I'm feeling nice. :D

Goober135

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Valparaiso
    I'm stopping at walmart on the way (the one in Valpo) so if anyone needs anything, please PM me now and I'll give you my cell number.

(This is why ham radio is a good idea also).

Driving through my neck of the woods, eh? I was just there a few hours ago for some extra stuff.

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    Driving through my neck of the woods, eh? I was just there a few hours ago for some extra stuff.

Yeah I am taking 30 all the way to 35 or 39 whichever one it is... I just know it by how the exit looks LOL.

Wife works in Valpo so I'll be stopping off there on the way back to say "what up" and grab some free coffee.

Goober135

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Valparaiso
    Yeah I am taking 30 all the way to 35 or 39 whichever one it is... I just know it by how the exit looks LOL.

Wife works in Valpo so I'll be stopping off there on the way back to say "what up" and grab some free coffee.

I'm going to need some coffee before I even head to the range with how little I slept last night...

I'm sure that 50 Cal will wake me up though! ;)

....still kinda upset that I forgot to reserve a round to shoot. :(

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    I'm going to need some coffee before I even head to the range with how little I slept last night...

I'm sure that 50 Cal will wake me up though! ;)

....still kinda upset that I forgot to reserve a round to shoot. :(

I slept like crap too... Davegrave had to pull out (giggedy) so I'm not sure if there are any of his rounds available?

I think I reserved one so if you want you can hold my hand while I shoot it :D

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    :rockwoot:

Deal! :):

What time are you heading out there? I was initially planning on going pretty early, but now I'm carpooling with some guys and they won't be getting to my place till like 9am.

I was just finishing up getting ready here and going to set off around 8ish. I won't be out by Valpo by 9 probably, or I'd say jump in my jalopy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom