Report: No "Global Warming" for 325 Months...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    SCIENCE DENIER!!!

What do YOU know about science anyway? You can't have an opinion since you're uneducated and intellectually deficient (translation: you don't believe tenuous assertions made by people with financial and political agendae that are completely unsupported by either empirical evidence or analytical tools that have a proven track record and are actually refuted by actual data, so I am attempting to marginalize you in the Alinsky Way).

Them's a lot o big words there, y'all must know what yer talkin about, whatever y'all just said. But that there Alinsky thing with the margarine, sounds like somethin ye may git in trouble for. Is that, like, legal between consensical adults in this state?

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    “My question to you is, other than civil forfeitures and matters attendant to a criminal case, are there other circumstances in which a civil matter under the authority of the Department of Justice has been referred to the FBI?” he asked.
    “This matter has been discussed. We have received information about it and have referred it to the FBI to consider whether or not it meets the criteria for which we could take action on,” Lynch answered. “I’m not aware of a civil referral at this time.”

AG Lynch Testifies: Justice Dept. Has ?Discussed? Civil Legal Action Against Climate Change Deniers | TheBlaze.com

Still think this has nothing to do with money?

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Recent temperature from UAH satellite data show a large upswing in troposphere temperature due to the Pacific El Nino. The question is, will it stay elevated as a step change or drop with following La Ninas continuing the hiatus.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Recent temperature from UAH satellite data show a large upswing in troposphere temperature due to the Pacific El Nino. The question is, will it stay elevated as a step change or drop with following La Ninas continuing the hiatus.

I have a feeling scientists will find a way to show that it stepped up.

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98.2%
    54   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    “My question to you is, other than civil forfeitures and matters attendant to a criminal case, are there other circumstances in which a civil matter under the authority of the Department of Justice has been referred to the FBI?” he asked.
    “This matter has been discussed. We have received information about it and have referred it to the FBI to consider whether or not it meets the criteria for which we could take action on,” Lynch answered. “I’m not aware of a civil referral at this time.”

AG Lynch Testifies: Justice Dept. Has ?Discussed? Civil Legal Action Against Climate Change Deniers | TheBlaze.com

Still think this has nothing to do with money?

Pretty much has everything to do with $$...and protecting that wealth is a priority for those who stand to become very wealthy if they can manage to keep the issue alive! The whole theory is based solely on the 'assumption' that current CO2 levels will continue to rise at an every rapidly increased level...rather than level-off or even decrease.

Evidence shows that the Earth is actually on a downward cooling cycle...at least for the next 30 years...so where it goes after that...who knows?

Global Cooling is Here | Global Research - Centre for Research on Globalization

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98.2%
    54   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    In 1975, scientists were annoyed that no one would let them melt the ice caps to stop global cooling. Lower right paragraph.

http://denisdutton.com/newsweek_coolingworld.pdf

Interestingly, that in a time of 'Climate Change' the polar ice caps have grown as much as 60% in just one year (2012-2013)...and the earth continues on it's natural cooling cycle! Mother Nature still rules...

Global Cooling: Arctic Ice Cap Grows 60 Percent In A Year [NASA PHOTO] - International Science Times

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Them's a lot o big words there, y'all must know what yer talkin about, whatever y'all just said. But that there Alinsky thing with the margarine, sounds like somethin ye may git in trouble for. Is that, like, legal between consensical adults in this state?

I'm pickin' up whut you're puttin' down. I'm half Kentuckian, after all.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    12795350_986832931351741_5446178986327943235_n.jpg

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    I took my youngest daughter to the zoo Saturday morning, so that she could see all the bears. At the polar bear exhibit, I noticed a sign stating as fact that the habitat of the polar bears is being threatened by global warming.

crockford-unofficial-polar-bear-numbers-to-2015-sept-1-final1.jpg

The truth about polar bears - Canadian Geographic

In Davis Strait, between Greenland and Baffin Island, the polar bear population has grown from 900 animals in the late 1970s to around 2,100 today. In Foxe Basin — a portion of northern Hudson Bay — a population that was estimated to be 2,300 in the early 2000s now stands at 2,570. And in specific areas of western Hudson Bay, the most-studied, most-photographed group of bears on Earth seems to have been on a slow but steady increase since in the 1970s.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    The polar bears exhibit was the only one that stood out to me. We're members, and love taking the girls there.

That one stood out to me too, alleging if you don't turn your thermostat down and wear a sweater you're killing polar bears. At the dolphin show the host said if you drop a candy wrapper you're killing dolphins and whales. All over were signs of "green energy" and "wind energy" and at the time - I found out - they were paying more for western rates, but the electrons were still coming from local coal burners. It took three managers to get them to admit that. It started innocently enough when I saw the sign and stated there were no methods for shipping electrons from Wyoming or Kansas to Indiana and was soundly refuted by two employees. Finally, after convincing them by bending management with facts they relented. Reluctantly.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    That one stood out to me too, alleging if you don't turn your thermostat down and wear a sweater you're killing polar bears. At the dolphin show the host said if you drop a candy wrapper you're killing dolphins and whales. All over were signs of "green energy" and "wind energy" and at the time - I found out - they were paying more for western rates, but the electrons were still coming from local coal burners. It took three managers to get them to admit that. It started innocently enough when I saw the sign and stated there were no methods for shipping electrons from Wyoming or Kansas to Indiana and was soundly refuted by two employees. Finally, after convincing them by bending management with facts they relented. Reluctantly.

We all realize that random zoo employees, by virtue of their social justice superiority, know more about electric power distribution than an electrical engineer who works in the electric power distribution industry. It's intuitively obvious even to the casual observer.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    As for power generation at sea, as far into the future as 2034 the U.S. Navy only sees one viable option for generating power at sea...under the sea - nuclear reactors:

PEO Subs: Navy's Future Attack Sub Will Need Stealthy Advanced Propulsion, Controls for Multiple UUVs - USNI News

Propulsion upgrades from gears turning gears/pinions to electric motors could imply more modern or still-not-invented capacity technology (batteries to you and me), but as for generation of power to move those motors or charge that power storage system it's still good old nuclear energy and steam.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    The $2.2 billion Ivanpah solar station in California which uses a huge field of mirrors to concentrate energy and create electricity is failing in it's primary purpose, but is doing a bang-up job killing birds in the area. As a consequence (because of the lack of energy, not the bird cooking), the site may end up shutting down.

The environmentalist response? They are trying to shut down the only nuclear power plant in California, which produces about twice as much electricity as all of the solar in the state combined.

The Great Solar Epic Fail of All Time? | Power Line

Top Bottom