Report: No "Global Warming" for 325 Months...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    No. They really, really do. Otherwise, they wouldn't be brainwashing children all across the country.

Oh, I agree - they care about that. But, they don't really care about the carbon footprint...polar bears...wildlife in general...truly clean water and air...affordable and green energy... if they did there are answers, but they're not the answers they want to hear. So, in order to validate the ends they seek they take over science, data, analysis, the scientific method, education, ...pretty much everything. That's how you get what you want. Take over.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    They care about selling everybody on boutique electricity and the billions that will be made by their connected friends from every American.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Boutique electricity is awesome for individuals who choose it and purchase it (or the gear to generate it) with their own money.

Being forced to buy to satisfy the collective's sense of social responsibility is wrong, stupid, and will eventually lead to big trouble.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Boutique electricity is awesome for individuals who choose it and purchase it (or the gear to generate it) with their own money.

Being forced to buy to satisfy the collective's sense of social responsibility is wrong, stupid, and will eventually lead to big trouble.

People believe in a consequence free environment.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    West Antarctic ice sheet could collapse, causing significant sea level rise, experts warn | Fox News

"The research uses a model that combines ice sheet and climate dynamics, as well as processes that link atmospheric warming with “hydrofracturing of buttressing ice shelves and structural collapse of marine-terminating ice cliffs,”

So, in other words, they made up some theoretical processes so their model would show the outcome they wanted.

When it doesn't happen I suppose they'll make excuses why the model was inaccurate while claiming the science is settled.

SteveM4A1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 3, 2013
    Rockport
    West Antarctic ice sheet could collapse, causing significant sea level rise, experts warn | Fox News

"The research uses a model that combines ice sheet and climate dynamics, as well as processes that link atmospheric warming with “hydrofracturing of buttressing ice shelves and structural collapse of marine-terminating ice cliffs,”

So, in other words, they made up some theoretical processes so their model would show the outcome they wanted.

I read one today (could be this study) talking about Antarctic ice melting causing a rise in sea levels. Funny, I had been reading the Antarctic ice level was at or above record levels. They need to get their s*** together

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    I read one today (could be this study) talking about Antarctic ice melting causing a rise in sea levels. Funny, I had been reading the Antarctic ice level was at or above record levels. They need to get their s*** together

Boys we covered this one last year, don't you remember? The fresh water melting on the land part of Antarctica runs down to the water part of Antarctica and refreezes because fresh water freezes at a higher temperature than salt water, thus the net result of sea rise is zero...and that's why there's more ice on the water part of Antarctica. TaDaaaa!!! Climate Change, and we get to keep the real data and still be right! Oh, by the way, salination around Antarctica hasn't changed, so...

Does anyone ever get that same feeling they get when they're watching a movie...and it's full of technical errors...and when you point them out your friends roll their eyes at you and say you're ruining the movie? Anyone get that feeling watching the news?

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    This was just posted by "Silence is Consent" on Facebook:

Obama Just Wrote a $500 Million Dollar Check to the UN Climate Change Fund IN DEFIANCE OF CONGRESS:
    During a hearing before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee on March 8, Senator John Barrasso (R-Wyo.) asked a State Department official how the president was able to give a “handout to foreign bureaucrats” without congressional approval.
    “We have reviewed our authorities and made a determination that we can make this payment to the Green Climate Fund,” replied Heather Higgi...nbottom, deputy secretary for Management and Resources. “We do not believe we are in violation of the Anti-Deficiency Act, and clearly our lawyers and others have looked at our authorities and our abilities to do this,” she stated. - Ron Dwyer
    Barry is illegally writing half a billion dollar checks to fund groups that hate America and bypassing congress. This is about as illegal as you can get! Why the hell doesn't anyone stop him? This ought to scare the crap out of any American's that give a damn about what is left of their government. Just think what this whack-job has up his sleeve for us before he leaves office.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Boys we covered this one last year, don't you remember? The fresh water melting on the land part of Antarctica runs down to the water part of Antarctica and refreezes because fresh water freezes at a higher temperature than salt water, thus the net result of sea rise is zero...and that's why there's more ice on the water part of Antarctica. TaDaaaa!!! Climate Change, and we get to keep the real data and still be right! Oh, by the way, salination around Antarctica hasn't changed, so...

Does anyone ever get that same feeling they get when they're watching a movie...and it's full of technical errors...and when you point them out your friends roll their eyes at you and say you're ruining the movie? Anyone get that feeling watching the news?

Every time I subject myself to the talking heads........:n00b:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Obama Just Wrote a $500 Million Dollar Check to the UN Climate Change Fund IN DEFIANCE OF CONGRESS:
    During a hearing before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee on March 8, Senator John Barrasso (R-Wyo.) asked a State Department official how the president was able to give a “handout to foreign bureaucrats” without congressional approval.
    “We have reviewed our authorities and made a determination that we can make this payment to the Green Climate Fund,” replied Heather Higgi...nbottom, deputy secretary for Management and Resources. “We do not believe we are in violation of the Anti-Deficiency Act, and clearly our lawyers and others have looked at our authorities and our abilities to do this,” she stated. - Ron Dwyer
    Barry is illegally writing half a billion dollar checks to fund groups that hate America and bypassing congress. This is about as illegal as you can get! Why the hell doesn't anyone stop him? This ought to scare the crap out of any American's that give a damn about what is left of their government. Just think what this whack-job has up his sleeve for us before he leaves office.

The race card is a very big part of this. I go negative on Barry I am called a racist and mainly from white folks. Very confusing. Race is never a part of my dislike.
    Far to many have.....:koolaid:

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Taxpayers shell out a half billion to this group and where does the money go? I would be curious to see how much comes back to dc and into the pockets of the beltway people who helped make the decision happen. Ripping off the American public has become a game played on a world stage by connected players protected by $1K per hour law firms.

Always follow the money

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

What obama going to do when he leaves office? Maybe get a consulting job with this group.... get back some of that cash. hitlary taught him well.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Did a little digging on the windmill company in Indiana after a polished write up in the local power coop magazine. EDP Renewables, a Houston based company as described. Bloomberg says the board is mainly Portuguese, couldn't find any Americans on it or in top management. I would be curious to know how much money the DOE has invested in this company, can't say that European merchant bankers don't know how to mine the American taxpayer.

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    Saw the lead in to a story on news this morning that according to a 3 year study by the Obama administration accelerated global warming will cause a massive heat wave in the year 2030 that will result in countless thousands of deaths. I also saw in the local weather forecasts ( 3 channels ) a 15 degree difference in the projected high temperature for this coming Sunday. Amazing how the administration can predict accurately the temps 14 years out when I cannot get a consistent forecast on the temp 5 days from now.

Top Bottom