• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Aww...you didn't follow the instructions.

Baby Desert Eagles are better because it's all metal and it makes you feel halfway badass because desert eagle is part of the name.

ATM machines have braille because K.I.T. cars from Knight Rider are real and drive blind people everywhere.

Why does Indiana restrict alcohol sales on Sunday?

So IndyBeerman can have a day off to mow the yard and other chores like going to the range to blow off some frustration since he's slaving away the other days, otherwise he drops, kicks, shakes and abuse's the brew.

Question:

Why hasn't someone figured out a way to hypnotise the liberal left masses to lean more towards the right some we may protect our life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness?

www.MessenTools.com-Varios-big-302.gif
    Hypno.gif

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    So IndyBeerman can have a day off to mow the yard and other chores like going to the range to blow off some frustration since he's slaving away the other days, otherwise he drops, kicks, shakes and abuse's the brew.

Question:

Why hasn't someone figured out a way to hypnotise the liberal left masses to lean more towards the right some we may protect our life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness?

www.MessenTools.com-Varios-big-302.gif
    Hypno.gif

Because Barry Obamatard wont let that secret out.

Question? Why is it our (husbands) fault that the dog puked on the rug when we (husbands) were at work !!! ( and she feed it what it puked up)

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    If a cow farts in the pasture and nobody is there to hear it, does it still smell?

Yes, but the cows don't mind their own brand.

Question? Why is it our (husbands) fault that the dog puked on the rug when we (husbands) were at work !!! ( and she feed it what it puked up)

Because the women have boobs. Men are boobs.

Where did I leave my sunglasses?

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    Yes, but the cows don't mind their own brand.

Because the women have boobs. Men are boobs.

This brings up the obvious question ? Men love Boobs we live for Boobs so why didn't god just give them to us in the first place?

But God gave some men boobs and called them moobs. It is harder for men to get girls with boobs when they have moobs.

Why does ginger relieve nausea?

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Cause he needs doggy Prozac?

Why don't family trees fork in the south? I just left a hotel pool outside of Chattanooga.

Because they're easier to uproot and tear down!

If your daughter had a cyst in her throat and the doctors you took her to for a second opinion were freaking out about all the things the OTHER doctors didn't do, would you go strangle the first doctors?

infidel

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Because they're easier to uproot and tear down!

If your daughter had a cyst in her throat and the doctors you took her to for a second opinion were freaking out about all the things the OTHER doctors didn't do, would you go strangle the first doctors?

Yes
    note: I do not condone the strangling of doctors

I dip Cope Straight. You?

Top Bottom