• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • INP8riot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2023
    Rockville
    I think I'm going to pick one of these up at Harbor Freight today or tomorrow.

View attachment 381401
    I would be interested in how that turns out. I have heard if you use a vacuum, it better be a sacrificial one because it will then stink like them. I could only imagine what sending 1.21 gigawatts through them would do?! My family compains that they don't like the smell of them when they kill them. Maybe its just me, but I don't smell them at all. The only thing I dislike about them is that they sound exactly like a wasp and cause an extreme full body jerk reaction from me after years of painting houses and being tortured by wasps!

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I would be interested in how that turns out. I have heard if you use a vacuum, it better be a sacrificial one because it will then stink like them. I could only imagine what sending 1.21 gigawatts through them would do?! My family compains that they don't like the smell of them when they kill them. Maybe its just me, but I don't smell them at all. The only thing I dislike about them is that they sound exactly like a wasp and cause an extreme full body jerk reaction from me after years of painting houses and being tortured by wasps!
    I notice the smell, but only briefly. DoggyMama doesn't like it though. And you're right... when they buzz you next to your ear, it's startling!

Top Bottom