• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    So has anyone seen the real one yet? I mean that one looks like he's practicing in the mirror, "this is my angry face!"

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    The man is hated by some and loved by many. You would never see this kind of reception for Joe. Whats more amazing, this is in Atlanta.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    The whole thing had sort of a carnival/spectacle feel to it. Have to wonder what they charged for admission.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The man is hated by some and loved by many. You would never see this kind of reception for Joe. Whats more amazing, this is in Atlanta.

I think it's fair to say he's hated by many and loved by many. Possibly even hated by more. And I'm not saying it's fairly more. I think he's earned some of it, but when all the corporate media portrays him as literally Hitler, he's easier to hate.

In contrast though, I'd say the hate for Biden is more genuine because, although the right wing media is antagonistic to wards Biden, he has earned the hatred himself through his policies and actions as President and before, despite the media covering for him. Listening to meet the press gloss over Biden's negatives is more like listening to meet the Democrat propagandists.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I think it's fair to say he's hated by many and loved by many. Possibly even hated by more. And I'm not saying it's fairly more. I think he's earned some of it, but when all the corporate media portrays him as literally Hitler, he's easier to hate.

In contrast though, I'd say the hate for Biden is more genuine because, although the right wing media is antagonistic to wards Biden, he has earned the hatred himself through his policies and actions as President and before, despite the media covering for him. Listening to meet the press gloss over Biden's negatives is more like listening to meet the Democrat propagandists.

I think he's loved far more than he's hated.

Things were a little less good for him in 2020 than they are right now. I'd estimate that right now the people who actually hate him are a fairly small minority. People who fanatically love him may not be a majority at all, but people who are cool with him I'm sure is like 3/4 of the country.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

Things were a little less good for him in 2020 than they are right now. I'd estimate that right now the people who actually hate him are a fairly small minority. People who fanatically love him may not be a majority at all, but people who are cool with him I'm sure is like 3/4 of the country.
    What country is that? :p

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton

Most everyone I know don't mind him.
    Work in the trades, and almost all of the different union members I'm around like him.

What gets me is during the 2020 election there were commercials on from my union (UA Pipefitters) that said to vote who you thought best. Now I'm seeing commercials pushing Bidiot, saying he's doing more to help the fitters.
    I'm like, hello he shut down the pipeline work...our bread and butter

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Seems like that would show up in favorablility ratings. What do you base that on? It sure didn’t pan out that way in 2022 midterms. If that many people love him his endorsees should be in office right now.

It would be encouraging I suppose if you’re right. It would mean at least a safety gap from ClownWorld™. I’m just not seeing it it though.

Top Bottom