• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I'm tired of "reliable sources". Name names. Provide a recording. An email. Something. I don't place any faith in unnamed sources, no matter which side uses them. You want Krakens (that don't amount to anything)? That's how you get Krakens (that don't amount to anything).
    I hear a new kraken is coming soon.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Hey you guys! I heard from a guy that heard from a "reliable source" that Biden is going to concede the 2020 election!" I swear to God!

donny-baker-i-swear-to-god.gif
    Should be state law man...

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Well, it seems to me that the tapes of him asking the GA Governor to find some more votes are fairly unambiguous, in that he wasn't asking for unlawful votes; he was asking for the Republicans to see if they could scare up legal votes.
    Like, he wanted them to look under some sofa cushions?
    We even had a pastor drive from Illinois to help "look".

Now, you may say that just asking was shady, but in that case, shouldn't you also be asking why the Fulton County folks ran off the Republican vote counters; blocked the windows; and produced ballots from cases that had been kept under tables? Or why they claimed there was a water main leak (IIRC) when there obviously wasn't one?

If you think that Trump's actions were worth an investigation and trial, how about the various politicians who illegally pushed ballots out to voters in various states? Or how about election officials who refused to turn over their election records?

There was plenty of shady stuff going on both in the 2020 election and in the 2016 election, but all the "investigations" seemed to go one way.
    The investigations did go both ways - don't you remember all those court cases, in so many states, Trump's crack-shot crack-pot brought and were mostly thrown out for a complete lack of merit (or Trump's team withdrew on their own)?

In my mind, the Democrats were more brazen in stealing the 2020 Presidential Election than Mayor Daley was when he pushed JFK over the top in 1960. And he BRAGGED about that . . .
    That's something we can all agree on!

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Yeah, I had read yesterday that his legal advisors weren't too keen on him doing that in the first place. He finally listened to the ones he should be listening to. I'm sure some of his attorney's butts have been puckering every time Trump takes to social media. :nailbite:

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    The Atlanta district attorney asked a judge to set the trial for Oct. '23, following the request of one defendant for a speedy trial, after she had initially proposed a March start date. A lot of legal beagles said that March of "24 would be near impossible for a trial date of this magnitude let alone a few months from now. This is just totally ****ing bonkers.

Fani Willis, the Atlanta district attorney who brought the case against Trump, initially proposed that the trial begin on March 4, landing squarely in the middle of Trump’s other trial dates amid a busy legal calendar for the former president heading into the 2024 election. But after Kenneth Chesebro, a former Trump attorney and fellow defendant, filed a request for a speedy trial this week, Willis requested that the court set the trial to begin for “all 19 defendants” in just two months.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom