• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

“Graph it out, man. We’re speeding toward assassination, obviously, and no one will say that, but I don’t know how you can’t reach that conclusion,” Carlson said. “You know what I mean? Like, they have decided — permanent Washington, both parties — have decided that there’s something about Trump that’s so threatening to them that they just can’t have it.”

“As the Left continues to stop Trump from making it on the 2024 ballot, Carlson believes the next step is to kill the 45th president as their protests, impeachments, and indictments repeatedly fail.“

“It’s hard to overstate how bad this is, and I don’t know where it’s going, but there’s clearly a collision imminent,” Carlson added.“

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    He's probably not wrong. Could be the only way to make this stop is by pounding the Biden's with the exact same lawfare they're inflicting on their political enemies.

We're simply not as serious about this stuff as the democrats are.

Hunter owns/owned a house in IN and Joe visited him there when he was VP.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Damn straight.
    I think I read somewhere that the judge presiding over the DC indictment who set a trial date for March 4th stated it was in the public interest that the trial be conducted in a timely manner before the election and denied Trump's legal team's argument that they needed to push the date back any further. Perhaps past the election.

She stated previously the election would play no part in how this case would be conducted and Trump should be given no deference because he is a candidate.

Seems to be a contradiction going on there when she stated that it was in the public's interest that the trial be conducted before the election. In that case she IS making it about the election.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I think I read somewhere that the judge presiding over the DC indictment who set a trial date for March 4th stated it was in the public interest that the trial be conducted in a timely manner before the election and denied Trump's legal team's argument that they needed to push the date back any further. Perhaps past the election.

She stated previously the election would play no part in how this case would be conducted and Trump should be given no deference because he is a candidate.

Seems to be a contradiction going on there when she stated that it was in the public's interest that the trial be conducted before the election. In that case she IS making it about the election.
    Yeah. You can't have it both ways. You can't claim you're expediting the trial in the public's interest because of the election, while simultaneously claiming it has nothing to with the election. Obviously. Except the TDS'ers (I mean the real TDS'ers, not just people merely capable of criticizing Trump) who are quite pleased with an unfair trial because it's the guilty verdict that justifies the means.

Reactions: KG1

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Yeah. Not gonna work most likely. One such attempt has already failed...ish. But the only place it matters is swing states. Trump is not gonna get kicked off the ballot in red states. Ain't gonna happen in FL, or TX. I'm surprised he was ever even allowed to be on the ballot in California. Maybe the evil witch of Michigan can pull it off. Other swing states I just don't think that's gonna happen.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-

All I can says is.... BWAAAAHAAHAHAAHAAA

Reactions: KG1

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Fulton county DA Fani Willis likes using the RICO act so she should have no problem with the AG using it.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Can’t believe they have not got this done by someone yet. But likely coming. Based off comments in the liberty safe thread most here would roll over..,

“I have been really quiet with everything, because there is a lot going on and I didn’t want to affect the trial. Plus, I wanted to let the system to play out as it should play out, and obviously itdid not play out like it should.”

“The truth is, I could have been home. I could have been home a long time ago. I could have been sitting in my warm ass bed right now, laughing at the world, without a problem…and all I had to do in order to do that was LIE ABOUT TRUMP. That’s all I had to do. All I had to do was lie, confirm a lie…not even lie…all I had to do was confirm a lie.”

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I would think he'd be on a pardon list for not selling out Trump if Trump gets elected. Hopefully his case will be overturned on appeal before it would come to that but with the way the system operates you can't count on it.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom