Not open for further replies.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Safety tip. Don't let your kids wear any Trump T-shirts in modern day America. Freedom no longer exists. Nothing like politically motivated violence to turn the greatest nation on earth into a 3rd world ****hole...
    Beware, the video here will make your blood boil.

This does it. I'm buying myself a Make America Great Again hat.

https://thepeoplesledger.com/boy-ho...7FVBFcDfSBfpbpYI0xBrho#utm_source=Grunt Works

I see a kid getting beat up.

I read it's because he wore a Trump shirt in the past.

There's way too many stories with videos that show violence, yet no context, that turn out false for me to accept this at face value (or to discount it).

And one would assume that Florida (and the FL/GA line no less) is a pretty safe place to proudly support President Trump. You'd think the rest of the bus would instantly jump to his defense if this was case. Plus, it's a UK newspaper reporting on a story in America; one can assume fact checking is minimal.

If the tables were turned, INGO would be all aflutter with "Fasle Flag" accusations.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Extra, extra MSMBS does not pick up stories about Trump supporters being molested or stories about leftists causing violence.

Change my mind.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I see a kid getting beat up.

I read it's because he wore a Trump shirt in the past.

There's way too many stories with videos that show violence, yet no context, that turn out false for me to accept this at face value (or to discount it).

And one would assume that Florida (and the FL/GA line no less) is a pretty safe place to proudly support President Trump. You'd think the rest of the bus would instantly jump to his defense if this was case. Plus, it's a UK newspaper reporting on a story in America; one can assume fact checking is minimal.

If the tables were turned, INGO would be all aflutter with "Fasle Flag" accusations.

I don't think you can assume that at all. You're not willing to assume that an article which quotes his mother saying that the hat was the issue is accurately identifying the motivation, and fair enough. We've been led astray in the past with claims of this or that motive. Click bait sells so it's reasonable to wait for some corroboration. So if we're not assuming facts not in evidence, it seems reasonable to apply that across the board.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Two white guys attacked a guy in Chicago poured bleach on him, put a noose around his neck and told him "This is MAGA countyr".

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Why do you guys this juicy smollett was lying?
    He still maintains it happened... so until I see evidence to contrary I'm assuming it happened.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Nice try., but doesn't even warrant an "A" for effort. :rolleyes:

You know, there are certain places in this county (not MAGA country like Chicago) but others where you would be beaten senseless for claiming that juicy was lying.

Go convince them first and then get back to me with some proof.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    We cannot believe anything because juicy ruined it.

Actually I meant all of you PC folk wearing your consistency on your sleeve.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Capture.jpg

https://www.wctv.tv/content/news/Ha...MAGA-hat-to-school-parent-says-566178351.html

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom