Not open for further replies.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    If someone is beating me while I am down, I am sufficiently in fear of serious bodily injury or death.

That person will not feel a beating.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    If someone is beating me while I am down, I am sufficiently in fear of serious bodily injury or death.

That person will not feel a beating.

Especially if I am armed and realize that if he incapacitates me and finds my firearm, it may be used against me while I am unconscious.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Well three years in prison is too much, but three years deferred is too little.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth

There is still nothing in the story but accusations from the family claiming the attack was because the kid liked Trump.

The attack was brutal and the kids involved absolutely need to be punished, BUT, if there is one thing the Jussie Smollett incident should teach us is to wait for more details before leveling judgement and firing up the torches and picking up pitch forks.

Obviously this wasn't a fake attack, but we can't say for sure it was motivated by his support for Trump based on what we've seen and read from this small sampling of news reports.

There is precedent for these types of attacks on Trump supporters and I'd like to take this one at face value, but there is likely more to the story when it comes to what led up to the assault.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    The article clearly states the hate-filled, Nazi, racist was wearing a "Trump 2020" hat. That's the same as wearing a white hood and burning a cross while screaming racist slogans.

Being a Republican makes you open to attack. If you are not constantly prepared to fight a crowd of "tolerant progressives" (Democrat Brown Shirts), keep your politics to yourself.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99%
    95   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    Safety tip. Don't let your kids wear any Trump T-shirts in modern day America. Freedom no longer exists. Nothing like politically motivated violence to turn the greatest nation on earth into a 3rd world ****hole...
    Beware, the video here will make your blood boil.

This does it. I'm buying myself a Make America Great Again hat.

https://thepeoplesledger.com/boy-ho...7FVBFcDfSBfpbpYI0xBrho#utm_source=Grunt Works

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    He was a Gator fan, lock those ******* kids up. FSU fan, well... ok.... lock those ******* kids up. At the very least, all those kids should be expelled.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Safety tip. Don't let your kids wear any Trump T-shirts in modern day America. Freedom no longer exists. Nothing like politically motivated violence to turn the greatest nation on earth into a 3rd world ****hole...
    Beware, the video here will make your blood boil.

This does it. I'm buying myself a Make America Great Again hat.

https://thepeoplesledger.com/boy-ho...7FVBFcDfSBfpbpYI0xBrho#utm_source=Grunt Works

That article says he was wearing a Trump 2020 shirt. Uhhh... I'd know the Gator logo anywhere. Now I'm confused was he wearing a shirt or a hat, and if he was wearing a shirt, did he take it off and put a UF shirt on?

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    That article says he was wearing a Trump 2020 [STRIKE]shirt[/STRIKE] hat a few days earlier. Uhhh... I'd know the Gator logo anywhere. Now I'm confused was he wearing a shirt or a hat, and if he was wearing a shirt, did he take it off and put a UF shirt on?

FIFY.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    That article says he was wearing a Trump 2020 shirt. Uhhh... I'd know the Gator logo anywhere. Now I'm confused was he wearing a shirt or a hat, and if he was wearing a shirt, did he take it off and put a UF shirt on?

No. It clearly explained what happened.

the-article-kut-didnt-read said:
    A teenage boy in Florida was left with severe head injuries by five other kids while riding a bus to school, all because he had worn a “Trump 2020” hat a few days prior.

“He was proud to wear it. He wore it to School, but due to immediate bullying he put it away & didn’t wear it to school again, sadly the damage was already done & [he] was now a target,” his mother wrote. “From that point on he was steadily getting messed with. He was getting hit, tripped & verbally abused on the bus, but it all came to a head yesterday on his bus ride home.”

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom