• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Well. Rural Southern Indiana, whaddia gonna do? It's either take up a hobby or join the Lanesville chapter of antifa.

Here in rural southern Indiana when we're not carrying guns, we carry ropes. RC Colas and Moon pies, not real smart but we have a good time.

Internet points to whoever remembers what line that movie is taken from and the actor.:)

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Out of curiosity, do you know any antifa members? Granted, neither you nor I likely want to, either. I'm just curious if you have the same reservation of judgment about them.

I'be be curious if anyone here knew a member of antifa personally. I don't know of anyone that I know.

I do not, but I have seen many partial videos of their activities. All I have seen of PB is them getting attacked by antifa. Antifa is pretty openly commiefascist, so that is how I see them.

On the other hand PB, Patriot Prayer, III%, Oath Keepers, Pro Life and many others claim not to be racially motivated, yet they are regularly attacked verbally and sometimes physically by the left.

The only group I mentioned that i would align with is Pro life and I have been verbal disagreements about that HERE.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    And a crowd of of Antifa, being "guarded" by 20 with guns, which may or may not be real, wouldn't really intimidate much, when the surrounding crowd out numbers their guns 10 to 1 (on an off day), and the crowd has several vets that have seen real combat.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Antifa only seems to operate where they can get enough numbers to intimate.

That's really one of the funnier typos I've ever seen on INGO. :D

Seems to me most of the antifa types are only used to intimating by themselves. With the exception of some girls in the Niagara Falls area.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    And a crowd of of Antifa, being "guarded" by 20 with guns, which may or may not be real, wouldn't really intimidate much, when the surrounding crowd out numbers their guns 10 to 1 (on an off day), and the crowd has several vets that have seen real combat.

So taking a cheap shot with a bike lock at someone's head while hiding in a crowd isn't real combat? Who knew?

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    So taking a cheap shot with a bike lock at someone's head while hiding in a crowd isn't real combat? Who knew?

Whatever happened to that sum *****? If there were any justice in the world, he would be rotting away in a cell somewhere pissing his state issued liberal britches over how many years he had left.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    That's really one of the funnier typos I've ever seen on INGO. :D

Seems to me most of the antifa types are only used to intimating by themselves. With the exception of some girls in the Niagara Falls area.
    :lmfao:
    Thanks for capturing that for the rest of us.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    He may forgive, put we need to start punishing people for this. On the Left, OR the Right.
    She was punished, right? The lady pulling off the guy's hat is being (slowly) deported, PC Principle's Berkley protogé is being prosecuted, yes?

And, that guy did the detectives job for them.
    Probably not uncommon for only $300 of damage.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    They are being punished under the law, but they are not sanctioned by society.
    Those getting arrested for attacking people or damaging property because of Trump are seen as the true victims; The Trump supporters drove them to it.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    They are being punished under the law, but they are not sanctioned by society.
    Those getting arrested for attacking people or damaging property because of Trump are seen as the true victims; The Trump supporters drove them to it.

Not sure what you mean by "sanctioned", as it's one of those words that have taken on two meanings diametrically opposed.* I'll guess based on context.

I don't see anyone condoning this, but I'm sure there's a bunch of leftist doing so (I don't run in those circles). I don't see any media reports saying he was "asking for it". I'm sure you can dredge up some Twitter-moron that makes that claim, but that's true for anything and everything. I don't see a concerted effort by LE to sweep these things under the rug. Don't forget that Trump got ~50% of Americans to support him, so at least half of America thinks these things are despicable. Of the other half, the majority thinks violence and crime like this is despicable, too. Ergo, only a small (but, probably growing) minority find them to be an acceptable way to deal with their political differences.

Once you start to believe all your enemies act this way, it's only a small step till you think, "if they do it, then I should give them a taste of their own medicine."

But by all means, don't let this dissuade you from playing the double victim card, and branding all society as being out to get you. It works so well for Black Lives Matter.

:twocents:

* e.g. peruse, quantum leap

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Smollett has plead not guilty to lying about attack.

MQUSuzc.gif

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I used "sanctioned" to mean disapproval of the action.

Yeah, I guess you're right. "Silence equals assent" doesn't apply.

Maybe others would vandalize their political opponents; I would not.
    I don't rip down campaign signs.
    I don't "brake check" cars with bumper stickers with which I disagree.
    I don't harass at people in public and wouldn't even if advised to do so by a member of the House of Representatives.

Not a paranoid; I don't think anyone's out to get me, personally. I just think Trump and his supporters are treated unfairly.

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    He’s in too deep to plead anything other.

His unhinged attempt at justifying his hatred by committing the hoax won’t allow him to acknowledge his deception especially after he made a fool of himself with his passionate denial on GMA.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom