Not open for further replies.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Because he's gay and black which gives him 2 to 20 plus points over everybody else. (depending how they score it) Affirmative action demands that we respect that or you're racist and homophobic.

This is literally the crap that California was shoving down our throats since the early 80s. :xmad:

You mean a 2 to 20 point head start, right?

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    [video=youtube;e2GLtHTLTGU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2GLtHTLTGU[/video]

The headline and the reporters lead in are totally incorrect. The guy didn't get a gun in his face simply for wearing a maga hat. Him and his wife are shopping and a guy flips them off. Then is walking away when his wife asks "Did you just flip us off?", the guy responds from the sound quite vehemently and starts walking away again, the guy with the hat then chases him down gets in front of him and puts his finger in the guys face, then "an altercation ensued", after that the guy draws a gun and points it at him and starts backing away, the hat guy keeps advancing, and from what it sounds like making threats. Oh the funniest part? When he gets in the guys face and asks him "What gives you the right to flip me off for wearing this hat?" Well dumb ass the same one that gives you the right to wear that hat. Freedom of speech(My own words). I'd say they were both in the wrong, but the majority of it sounds like it should go to maga hat guy. And that's just from hearing his side of it. If it happened like the guy said, and they have video I wouldn't be surprised if the charges were dropped or the prosecutor offered him a plea to something about the equivalent of a speeding ticket.

Last edited:

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    The headline and the reporters lead in are totally incorrect. The guy didn't get a gun in his face simply for wearing a maga hat. Him and his wife are shopping and a guy flips them off. Then is walking away when his wife asks "Did you just flip us off?", the guy responds from the sound quite vehemently and starts walking away again, the guy with the hat then chases him down gets in front of him and puts his finger in the guys face, then "an altercation ensued", after that the guy draws a gun and points it at him and starts backing away, the hat guy keeps advancing, and from what it sounds like making threats. Oh the funniest part? When he gets in the guys face and asks him "What gives you the right to flip me off for wearing this hat?" Well dumb ass the same one that gives you the right to wear that hat. Freedom of speech(My own words). I'd say they were both in the wrong, but the majority of it sounds like it should go to maga hat guy. And that's just from hearing his side of it. If it happened like the guy said, and they have video I wouldn't be surprised if the charges were dropped or the prosecutor offered him a plea to something about the equivalent of a speeding ticket.
    Good grief. What is it about some people that make them actively look for trouble?
    [video=youtube;QblkQ-J6zio]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QblkQ-J6zio[/video]
    Oh, and -1 for carrying a gun and looking for trouble. If you carry a gun, you have a responsibility to avoid nonsense like this. Want to carry around a dangerous weapon? Then stop flipping people off and looking for trouble.

I would hope he gets no jail time, but a loss of his CCW.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Criminal complaint filed this morning against Zachary Greenberg, suspect in the assault at Berkeley of conservative activist Hayden Williams. Three felonies: assault, battery with serious bodily injury, criminal threats. One misdemeanor: vandalism. He'll be arraigned tomorrow.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Criminal complaint filed this morning against Zachary Greenberg, suspect in the assault at Berkeley of conservative activist Hayden Williams. Three felonies: assault, battery with serious bodily injury, criminal threats. One misdemeanor: vandalism. He'll be arraigned tomorrow.

Couldn’t happen to a nicer *******.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Well let’s hope it will end here. That cretin looked like a serious loose cannon.

Hopefully for Williams sake he won’t lose it and try to finish the job.

Greenberg did threaten to shoot him.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011

Unpossible. In Commiefornia, attacking MAGA people is an obligation, from what I hear.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Well let’s hope it will end here. That cretin looked like a serious loose cannon.

Hopefully for Williams sake he won’t lose it and try to finish the job.

Greenberg did threaten to shoot him.

What's there to worry about? Everyone knows that you aren't allowed to carry a gun in California. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom