The Czickness LIV….Hello, my name is (insert fake name here) and I am a CZicko.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Good morning, amigos !
    My daughter is taking me to the pumpkin patch this afternoon. She buys things to decorate her home, while I usually wander around with my camera.
    It'll be nice to get out of the house. This medically necessary home detention is rotten ! But, there're many worse things than a dying eye.

stale_ranch

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2024
    Carmel
    Good morning (?) everyone, the girlfriend and I went to Indy Scream Park last night, it was her first time going to a haunted house. I got shoved into a couple of walls by her but we made it out unscathed.

Obligatory pic of Bella in her Halloween jammies and lamb to match

Attachments

• IMG_1845.jpeg
      IMG_1845.jpeg
      686.6 KB · Views: 8

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    LOL, I feel your pain. I have written two bad checks in my life, one to my local speed shop as a kid for some car parts that was owned by a family friend and another to my great uncle in his gun store.
    Those also were great incoming phone calls.
    I've written one bad check in my lifetime, and it wasn't my fault, I had the money in the bank. When we had the fence put in a decade back, I wrote a check to pay the company for putting the fence in. A week later I check my account the money is still there. I get a call about a strange message he got from his bank, and not getting his memory.

I check with the bank, they aren't sure why it didn't go through as I had more than enough money in that account. Eventually the bank calls me to tell me they rejected the check as fraud. I hadn't written a check in 5 or 6 years, and they had changed names 2 or 3 times. My signature card was lost in all that.

The bank did a free cashiers check or money order, and gave me the money for a bounced check, that I added into what I gave the fence guy.

I haven't written a check since then either.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    I've written one bad check in my lifetime, and it wasn't my fault, I had the money in the bank. When we had the fence put in a decade back, I wrote a check to pay the company for putting the fence in. A week later I check my account the money is still there. I get a call about a strange message he got from his bank, and not getting his memory.

I check with the bank, they aren't sure why it didn't go through as I had more than enough money in that account. Eventually the bank calls me to tell me they rejected the check as fraud. I hadn't written a check in 5 or 6 years, and they had changed names 2 or 3 times. My signature card was lost in all that.

The bank did a free cashiers check or money order, and gave me the money for a bounced check, that I added into what I gave the fence guy.

I haven't written a check since then either.
    I have written lots and lots of bad checks in my life.

Cars, guns, some land in NY, loans to family, etc.

Unfortunately, they all cleared the bank.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I have written lots and lots of bad checks in my life.

Cars, guns, some land in NY, loans to family, etc.

Unfortunately, they all cleared the bank.

I've never written a bad check. What you are describing is what I would call a bad idea check, and I have written those.;)

Top Bottom