Not open for further replies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Oh ****. Smollett is screwed now. Pelosi deletes her tweet and now the world comes crashing around him. Maybe the dude wasn't gonna get written off the show. He is now. Only other move he has left is officially announce his candidacy for the Democratic nomination, for President of the United States. With good behavior he could probably be released early enough from his felony sentence to have time to campaign. I mean, with the group they have now, why not Jussie? One of the Nigerian MAGA bros could be his running mate. Oh hell, why have just one? I mean the world is what it is.

Did anyone find it hard to believe that Smollett could fight off 2 guys, the size of those Nigerian dudes?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Did anyone find it hard to believe that Smollett could fight off 2 guys, the size of those Nigerian dudes?

Well. This may be a shocker. I kinda don't believe he did. I kinda think he paid them. So much now. So much after. However, I think maybe he didn't pay them the last payment he was supposed pay when the got back from Nigeria. Maybe if he'd have paid them, they wouldn't have rolled on him.

See, he should have paid two unknown white dudes to do it. The whole, "hire my friends to do it because they wouldn't roll on me" strategy didn't work out for him. So why not strangers? And damn. Get a burner phone for crying out loud.

ETA: plus, you get the right two white dudes, they're gonna tell you the "maga country" bit won't fly. And probably shouldn't do it in Chicago. Get your agent to book you for some event over in Indiana. Stage it in actual maga country.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Well. This may be a shocker. I kinda don't believe he did. I kinda think he paid them. So much now. So much after. However, I think maybe he didn't pay them the last payment he was supposed pay when the got back from Nigeria. Maybe if he'd have paid them, they wouldn't have rolled on him.

See, he should have paid two unknown white dudes to do it. The whole, "hire my friends to do it because they wouldn't roll on me" strategy didn't work out for him. So why not strangers? And damn. Get a burner phone for crying out loud.

amateurs.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Nope, basing that on anecdotal experience. I've been swept more at our main public outdoor range and Cabelas than I have in my entire life anywhere else, and I consider being swept to absolutely be an instance where I could be shot by the proverbial unloaded gun. I have never failed to have a chat with the offending individual, but I gave up on the outdoor range in favor of membership-only ranges after an individual parked only a couple of cars away from mine blew a hole through his trunk and gas tank with a rifle while unlaoding to shoot

According to Cooper, “Allowing a firearm to point at another human being is a deadly threat and should ALWAYS (emphasis mine) be treated as such”. This happened to you and you went and had a talk with the person? Something tells me your reaction would be different in a dark alley and rightfully so. So maybe Cooper was being hyperbolic.

And your use of the phrase “proverbial unloaded gun” is your acknowledgment that people do indeed treat firearms differently based on whether they “think” or “know” whether they are loaded or not loaded. There is a better way to teach, starting now. And those three simple, observable and correctable rules all begin with the word always and truly mean no exceptions.

I know this is off-topic to this thread but I believe the message is important enough to keep repeating. I will resurrect the proper thread or start a new one where I will examine and compare and contrast each of Cooper’s four rules with NRA’s three. Again.

Last edited:

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    amateurs.

No doubt. The magazines used for the cut-out letters in the letter, were in their apartment! Along with the bleach!!

One thing is for sure: these guys won't be applying for a Bond-Villain gig anytime soon.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Even though it’s increasingly more and more convincing that this Smollett guy is a selfish, self centered POS the left will somehow try to make a hero out of him one way or another.

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    Even though it’s increasingly more and more convincing that this Smollett guy is a selfish, self centered POS the left will somehow try to make a hero out of him one way or another.

As what? The new super hero "Turd Burglar"?

It has already been done to the same degree of success, the coyote from the Roadrunner...

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    As what? The new super hero "Turd Burglar"?

It has already been done to the same degree of success, the coyote from the Roadrunner...

As the new super hero of "what happens in America every day, even if it didn't happen this time": according to them. Personally, I never see it. In my private and business life, we mostly treat each other with respect.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Idunno. I still think his best move is to announce candidacy for the Democratic nomination for POTUS. He's got all the cred necessary.

Trump hater: check
    POC: check
    Gay: check
    Bonafides: hired two Nigerian brothers to pose as white MAGA people to kick his ass and say racist, homophobic stuff, thereby furthering the cause of progressives against the enemy of women, POC, gays, and narcissistic actors.

He could totally win!

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Idunno. I still think his best move is to announce candidacy for the Democratic nomination for POTUS. He's got all the cred necessary.

Trump hater: check
    POC: check
    Gay: check
    Bonafides: hired two Nigerian brothers to pose as white MAGA people to kick his ass and say racist, homophobic stuff, thereby furthering the cause of progressives against the enemy of women, POC, gays, and narcissistic actors.

He could totally win!

He’s more qualified than most of the others at this point.

KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    meh.
    Does anyone seriously think Jussie Smollett will be charged?
    Chicago doesn't want anything to do with this. They will let the investigation die so that they can claim insufficient evidence to charge him. I doubt they could find a jury that wold convict him anyway.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    So when do the whites block the highways and burn stuff in protest?

:):

199d0890522f6d674182972fda61c1a7bb584cc4f593f25e0383779542d932dc.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom