• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    He has been on the roster for 22 games. That's a big problem nobody seem to talk about.
    I try not to call anyone injury prone, but so far in his short career he's had his share of missed games. Hopefully he will be healthy soon and will stay healthy for a long period of time. Only time will tell if he will be able to play long term or if he will be a flop because of injuries.

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Now after that last game, what is left to embrace?
    Offense? Nope!
    Defense? Nope!
    What then do we embrace? :rockwoot:
    Cheerleaders? Lol

Honestly, it didn't sound like all that bad of a game yesterday. Especially considering how many starters were out. Plenty that they need to clean up but they never gave up and battled the whole game. A couple QB's ago I recall one that gave up in Jacksonville while they got their butts kicked.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Please tell me you’re trolling. I know you’re trolling.
    Seriously don't the Colts owe it to the fans to put the best team capable of winning on the field?
    I said last year and I'll repeat, that AR should sit behind a seasoned veteran for a season and listen and learn. He should be Flacco's shadow in meetings and while on the sideline. He has clearly been thrown out there unprepared.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Seriously don't the Colts owe it to the fans to put the best team capable of winning on the field?
    I said last year and I'll repeat, that AR should sit behind a seasoned veteran for a season and listen and learn. He should be Flacco's shadow in meetings and while on the sideline. He has clearly been thrown out there unprepared.
    I saw an interview with Derek Henry before the game Sunday and they brought up the fact that he's 30 and has remained healthy despite the beating he takes as a running back. I say we find out what he does to keep in shape and keep healthy, and require it of all of our players, offense and defense. The guy is doing something right that our guys aren't.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN

Richardson sat all last season. He needs reps.

In your scenario, say Flacco somehow carries the team to the playoffs and wins a wildcard game. Ok cool. Now what? What happens next year? You’re in the exact same place you were this year with Richardson still needing on field reps and you’re no closer to finding out if he’s the guy or not. This season would be a complete and utter waste.

Richardson might lose us more games but it’s valuable information. If he’s not the guy, don’t you want to know sooner rather than later?

Last edited:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    No. No they don’t. The fans want to win a Super Bowl! So does the team and building that team is the paramount priority. They are not looking for the best 7-10 team today, they want hope for that Super Bowl.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    AR should sit behind a seasoned veteran for a season and listen and learn.
    That's what he did last year. And has been doing for a couple of games this year. Whether he's listening to them or not is debatable. There's a reason they're veterans and playing into their 30's (and pushing 40). Figure out what those guys do. Do that. You're (AR) barely old enough to drink and you're getting hurt like you're 50. Time to change something up.

Top Bottom