• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sc1873

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2023
    Brown County
    Thanks for the friendly comment on punctuation lol, missed that day in school, and I’m old enough I don’t care anymore. Lol. But you are correct good grammar is something we all lack. Thanks.

CodeBlue

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 15, 2023
    Westfield
    Well guy's I did receive a lower from PSA and built it with steel parts. Looks great! But!! it doesn't fit the upper at all. Just doesn't match and no amount of filing will get it to fit correctly. So looks like I will have to just sell it for parts. I did repair the lower with JB-Weld and waited 3 days to file and drill. So it works good actually. Range on Thursday should find out if it was worth it, and if it works. NEVER BUY A $399 POLYMER AR EVER!

Squirt239

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    North of Brownsburg
    Well guy's I did receive a lower from PSA and built it with steel parts. Looks great! But!! it doesn't fit the upper at all. Just doesn't match and no amount of filing will get it to fit correctly. So looks like I will have to just sell it for parts. I did repair the lower with JB-Weld and waited 3 days to file and drill. So it works good actually. Range on Thursday should find out if it was worth it, and if it works. NEVER BUY A $399 POLYMER AR EVER!
    Is your buffer tube screwed in too far? Possibly?

Top Bottom