Not open for further replies.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Also, perhaps a detail being overlooked at how ****ty and scummy he is... Smollett was willing to send two completely innocent people who fit his description of “Trump supporters” to jail over his hoax if police had arrested anyone who fit the part.

Just a disgusting person all-around.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Thanks for entertaining my criticism of Cooper...

To clarify, gun shops and public ranges would be the deadliest places in America because anytime some noob flagged an employee or customer who is carrying they would be shot...

Do you have statistics to back up that claim? I went looking and got buried in an avalanche of anti-gun crap.

Nope, basing that on anecdotal experience. I've been swept more at our main public outdoor range and Cabelas than I have in my entire life anywhere else, and I consider being swept to absolutely be an instance where I could be shot by the proverbial unloaded gun. I have never failed to have a chat with the offending individual, but I gave up on the outdoor range in favor of membership-only ranges after an individual parked only a couple of cars away from mine blew a hole through his trunk and gas tank with a rifle while unlaoding to shoot

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Smollett says he has 'no plans' to meet with Chicago PD.

Hopefully Chicago PD has plans to meet with Smollett.

In before they get a chance to paint this as "those evil police are persecuting this gay black man because he is gay and black."

Or has twitter already done this?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Kamala Harris was asked about her "modern day lynching" tweet regarding Smollett.

She didn't respond well.

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2019...-was-victim-of-attempted-modern-day-lynching/

Looked familiar...

200.gif

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    You know it's bad when Al Sharpton is coming out against a black man.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainme...ity-to-the-maximum-if-attack-was-orchestrated

Years ago in Louisville a black youth was shooting up the White Castle on Broadway. Cops showed up and the youth was found in his car with a single gun shot to the side of his head. Sharpton flew in to town accusing the police of executing the youth.

Later they found out the youth had gone back to his car to get a MAC 10 and when he was pulling it out of the back seat his elbow hit the headrest and since his finger was on the trigger he shot himself in the head.

Al was not available for comment.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Oh, and...

https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2019/02/18/jussie-smollet-motive-staged-attack/

(CBS) –“Empire” actor Jussie Smollett, upset after a racist letter sent to the show’s studio didn’t get a “bigger reaction,” is suspected of paying two men to attack him a week later, according to multiple sources with direct knowledge of the investigation.
    Smollett received a letter containing a white powder Jan. 22. The letter was mailed to Chicago’s Cinespace Studios, where the show “Empire” is filmed. The letter prompted a HAZMAT response. CPD says the “white substance” was later determined to be aspirin.

Golly, that's awful

The note was crafted with letters apparently cut out from magazines to form words. The pieced-together message contained racial and homophobic threats directed at Smollett. A magazine is one of the pieces of evidence retrieved from the brother’s home last week during a search conducted by CPD. Investigators also recovered a book of stamps.

When asked about the letter in a televised interview last week, Smollett said, “On the letter, it had a stick figure hanging from a tree with a gun pointing toward it.” It also had “MAGA” — reference to President Donald Trump’s campaign slogan Make America Great Again – written as the return address.

There's a picture of the letter at the link. Some might think it is what a letter from a Trump supporter would be like. Others might think it is what a narcissistic TDS sufferer would think that a letter from a Trump supporter would be like.

"MAGA" (written in red)...Check.
    Noose.....Check.
    Slur directed at homosexuals....Check.
    Looks like written by 10th percentile first grader....Check.
    American Flag stamps....Check.
    No doubt it's authentic!

Oh, and um...

Chicago police say the FBI is handling the investigation surrounding the letter, because that’s a federal-level concern.

OK, so now are we looking at Federal charges...if the letter was real...or if it was a hoax also?

A spokeswoman for Smollett declined to comment.

Stay tuned.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    So who's gonna be the next to cry wolf? Who's gonna give the libs their next set of fake talking points?

What's the money on MAGA hats being part of the next whopper?

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    So who's gonna be the next to cry wolf? Who's gonna give the libs their next set of fake talking points?

What's the money on MAGA hats being part of the next whopper?

I've never owned a MAGA hat, but I'm starting to be tempted. Are there any made in the USA? Are there camo versions?

p.s.: you must spread some around ... blah, blah, blah, ... lovely.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom