• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    I think that the false reporting of a "hate crime" should carry stiffer sentences, just like they would tack on to a perpetraor that comitted a "hate crime". After all, isn't this HOAX a "hate crime" against straight whites and Trump supporters?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I think that the false reporting of a "hate crime" should carry stiffer sentences, just like they would tack on to a perpetraor that comitted a "hate crime". After all, isn't this HOAX a "hate crime" against straight whites and Trump supporters?

On the left, that's not a hate crime - more like a sacred duty

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis

It was certainly a threat to two random white people that he was willing to sacrifice.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    It was certainly a threat to two random white people that he was willing to sacrifice.

Liam Neeson reference observed.

If he gets completely cut from Empire, I wonder if the character will die getting beaten up by MAGA shouting dudes in some rural area.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC
    'Empire' has just cut him from the show.

He better educate himself in advanced computer programming scripting languages.

Do you have a link? I see a TMZ report that his screen time was drastically slashed in the 2nd to last episode for the season, which they are recording now. Removed a planned solo and cut his appearances onscreen from 9 to 4... but I'm not seeing that he has been cut from the show... well, not just yet, lol!

https://www.tmz.com/2019/02/19/jussie-smollett-empire-role-slashed-alleged-attack/

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Do you have a link? I see a TMZ report that his screen time was drastically slashed in the 2nd to last episode for the season, which they are recording now. Removed a planned solo and cut his appearances onscreen from 9 to 4... but I'm not seeing that he has been cut from the show... well, not just yet, lol!

https://www.tmz.com/2019/02/19/jussie-smollett-empire-role-slashed-alleged-attack/

Ah, you're right. I misunderstood that headline. I guess he'll be severely played down until next season where they can re-evaluate how outraged people still are before deciding what to do with him.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Ah, you're right. I misunderstood that headline. I guess he'll be severely played down until next season where they can re-evaluate how outraged people still are before deciding what to do with him.
    They’re hedging right now.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    Upstate SC

Yes, damage control now... big decision when all the facts are in. Funny how that works in one direction...

But overall, you're right... Jussie needs to look into computer programming classes... perhaps they'll be provided free of charge by the state. :)

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    52469149_10214080863600154_7894261752471224320_n.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom