Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Thanks for entertaining my criticism of Cooper...

To clarify, gun shops and public ranges would be the deadliest places in America because anytime some noob flagged an employee or customer who is carrying they would be shot...

Do you have statistics to back up that claim? I went looking and got buried in an avalanche of anti-gun crap.

Your idea of equating gun store flagging to a bad guy pointing a loaded gun is operating in a vacuum. Once you apply logic, aka "Ability, Opportunity, Jeopardy, and Preclusion" your idea is farcical and falls apart. And more importantly "motive".

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    So who's gonna be the next to cry wolf? Who's gonna give the libs their next set of fake talking points?

What's the money on MAGA hats being part of the next whopper?

I've never owned a MAGA hat, but I'm starting to be tempted. Are there any made in the USA? Are there camo versions?...

They recently fooled "us" :rolleyes: twice with the MAGA hat thing...

[video=youtube;ch4d3x7ZBFk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ch4d3x7ZBFk[/video]

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Your idea of equating gun store flagging to a bad guy pointing a loaded gun is operating in a vacuum. Once you apply logic, aka "Ability, Opportunity, Jeopardy, and Preclusion" your idea is farcical and falls apart. And more importantly "motive".

Thanks for helping make my point. Acording to Cooper “All guns are always loaded”. He was the one dealing in absolutes based on logical fallacies here, not me.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Thanks for helping make my point. Acording to Cooper “All guns are always loaded”. He was the one dealing in absolutes based on logical fallacies here, not me.

Once again, you are in a vacuum. You are overlooking his notes.

1. All guns are always loaded. Even if they are not, treat them as if they are.
    2. Never let the muzzle cover anything you are not willing to destroy. (For those who insist that this particular gun is unloaded, see Rule 1.)
    3. Keep your finger off the trigger till your sights are on the target. This is the Golden Rule. Its violation is directly responsible for about 60 percent of inadvertent discharges.
    4. Identify your target, and what is behind it. Never shoot at anything that you have not positively identified.[SUP][10][/SUP]

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Once again, you are in a vacuum. You are overlooking his notes.

1. All guns are always loaded. Even if they are not, treat them as if they are.
    2. Never let the muzzle cover anything you are not willing to destroy. (For those who insist that this particular gun is unloaded, see Rule 1.)
    3. Keep your finger off the trigger till your sights are on the target. This is the Golden Rule. Its violation is directly responsible for about 60 percent of inadvertent discharges.
    4. Identify your target, and what is behind it. Never shoot at anything that you have not positively identified.[SUP][10][/SUP]

You're more patient than I am, my friend

I'm surprised the NRA and the three laws adherents haven't denigrated Musashi and written 'The Book of Four Rings'

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I thought the same thing....WHY follow him outside? Looking get shot?

This would be the safe play.

Or he recognized that a bully is a coward.

But once you smell blood, might as well just go for it, eh? Seriously though, that's probably why he followed him. Knew the guy couldn't do it because he backed down once.

But wisely. That's not necessarily cowardice which made him back down. It was the sane thing to do. Probably something in his head overrode the crazy long enough to say, "um, dude, you really don't want to shoot that guy over a ***damn hat."

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Sen. Pelosi deleted her tweet about Smollett

Oh ****. Smollett is screwed now. Pelosi deletes her tweet and now the world comes crashing around him. Maybe the dude wasn't gonna get written off the show. He is now. Only other move he has left is officially announce his candidacy for the Democratic nomination, for President of the United States. With good behavior he could probably be released early enough from his felony sentence to have time to campaign. I mean, with the group they have now, why not Jussie? One of the Nigerian MAGA bros could be his running mate. Oh hell, why have just one? I mean the world is what it is.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    You're more patient than I am, my friend

I'm surprised the NRA and the three laws adherents haven't denigrated Musashi and written 'The Book of Four Rings'

He may not realize what he has potentially invoked. Not quite time to board up the windows, but watch the ocean waves.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom