url
    is that a hamfish samich?

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    I dunno, but the basic point is if I kept digging, would it really take me that long to find another dozen that werent? And why are you YELLING?

USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson
    I dunno, but the basic point is if I kept digging, would it really take me that long to find another dozen that werent? And why are you YELLING?

Don't talk it go dig it up if you are so sure. I didn't like your example because when taken out of context like you did, you make WalterZoomie out to be the one of the ones doing the bashin. Thus no better then some of the generalizations you guys whine about. He probably one of your strongest suppporters. Go back to any of my post in the last 3 years and tell me if you think I am a cop basher. This arrogant vibe I get from this thread a few other recent ones has got me baffled.

If I was yelling I would used all caps for the entire post.

Last edited:

serpicostraight

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    You had a crappy lawyer?
    he wasnt the sharpest tool in the shed. you got the number for that fop lawyer? if he can keep bissard out of jail i want him in my corner. but at least i did manage to get arrested for doing nothing on a saturday night lunch on sunday at the cross bar hotel was fried chicken from what i heard that was the best meal of the week.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I have lost all respect for stormtroopers based on this incident.
    Stood by watching and not getting involved - what has the empire come to?
    And Boba should go home and put on his moms dress and panties.....there are things I like about Boba Fett but being a girl in a mans body is not one of them.
    (ok, that's not fair and a cheap shot.... he was a clone and had no mom. :( )

It's cause even stormtroopers know you don't mess with the Sith Lords in black. :D

The weirdest thing about this whole thing is the people in Star Wars costumes.

TV1217 nothing weird about them. Suspect they are part of the 501st Legion. 501st Legion: Vader's Fist

From their website:
    "...The Legion is an all-volunteer organization formed for the express purpose of bringing together costume enthusiasts under a collective identity within which to operate. The Legion seeks to promote interest in Star Wars through the building and wearing of quality costumes, and to facilitate the use of these costumes for Star Wars-related events as well as contributions to the local community through costumed charity and volunteer work..."

Outside of the "star wars fan universe" the public knows them for their outstanding volunteer work. They go to the children's hospital and pass out gifts during Christmas, man soup kitchens during Thanksgiving for the homeless, attend funerals for vets who loved star wars, etc. They do a lot of good work within their local communities. Heck here in Indiana there are several chapter with Indy (i think) being the biggest for the state.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    apparently you have never rehabbed homes and had to pass inspections. you have to have permits in order to repair/remodel/build commercial and residential buildings. only a licensed plumber can pull plumbing permits, same goes for electric. without the proper permits you can not pass final inspection and get approval to occupy the building. therefor you must pay a plumber, regardless if he does the work or you do, to pull the permits for the work to be legal. without the proper permit the city can prevent you using, living in, or selling your building.

BTW, I think the whole thing is crap!

Funny, because I got a singular building permit for my house. I wired the entire thing without a single government inspector coming to inspect it.

Top Bottom