• ...and so much more!
  • serpicostraight

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Kick

Just based upon my personal experience with friends and acquaintances, I do not believe that INGO is an accurate reflection of the feelings of the average Hoosier, and even less so for the average gun loving Hoosier. I don't believe I have ever run across anyone in real life that hates police officers with the zeal demonstrated here on a daily basis.
    i think you are confusing hating police officers with people who do not care for corrupt police officers. anyone who likes corrupt cops needs some serious help.

Walter Zoomie

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2008
    BeechTucky
    Originally Posted by Walter Zoomie
    i h8 cops
    There's two that are close enough for me taken from a current thread.

:rolleyes:

Dude...you obviously don't know me at all, nor are you familiar with my posting style.

Talk about butthurt...

BTW...I somewhat understand what you're saying about the cop "brotherhood."

Having dabbled in all things Marine Corps-ish for a few years, it pished me off when a jarhead went full-auto stoopid.

Not only because I felt that he besmirched my beloved Corps and tarnished the honor integrity blah blah blah...but also because I knew that "outsiders" would be breaking out the big-ass paint rollers...

When I could, I took care of that stuff in-house through training or "counciling," but I never had a problem shunning a jarhead who didn't learn from his mistakes and was a total ****-bird.

Last edited by a moderator:

rjstew317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 13, 2010
    Fishers
    url

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    :rolleyes:

Dude...you obviously don't know me at all, nor are you familiar with my posting style.

Talk about butthurt...

BTW...I somewhat understand what you're saying about the cop "brotherhood."

Having dabbled in all things Marine Corps-ish for a few years, it pished me off when a jarhead went full-auto stoopid.

Not only because I felt that he besmirched my beloved Corps and tarnished the honor integrity blah blah blah...but also because I knew that "outsiders" would be breaking out the big-ass paint rollers...

When I could, I took care of that stuff in-house through training or "counciling," but I never had a problem shunning a jarhead who didn't learn from his mistakes and was a total ****-bird.

I remember a conversation I overheard my soldiers having about whether they would rape a woman if they got the chance in combat. Most of it was posturing and joking but there were a couple of guys I wasn't sure of.

I stopped them and explained that if I ever caught them doing that, I'd tell them once to stop, quietly, and then I'd happily put them down with a bullet to their brain. Dead or going to jail.

"But Sarge, you'd take the side over one of your own guys over an enemy?"

My answer was, "If you do animalistic **** like that, you're not one of MY guys anymore."

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    I remember a conversation I overheard my soldiers having about whether they would rape a woman if they got the chance in combat. Most of it was posturing and joking but there were a couple of guys I wasn't sure of.

I stopped them and explained that if I ever caught them doing that, I'd tell them once to stop, quietly, and then I'd happily put them down with a bullet to their brain. Dead or going to jail.

"But Sarge, you'd take the side over one of your own guys over an enemy?"

My answer was, "If you do animalistic **** like that, you're not one of MY guys anymore."

But yet you basically say you appose capital punishment because a or some innocent might be wrongly convicted. But yet you are comfortable with being the arresting officer,jury and executioner all in one and all in a few seconds? Hmmmmm. I am puzzled.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    But yet you basically say you appose capital punishment because a or some innocent might be wrongly convicted. But yet you are comfortable with being the arresting officer,jury and executioner all in one and all in a few seconds? Hmmmmm. I am puzzled.

You mean you don't understand the difference between stopping a rape in progress and acting as "arresting officer, jury and executioner?" Figures.

I would say I'm puzzled or surprised, but I'm not.

Oliver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    All im saying is that I'm only in page 12. If there isn't some sort of conclusion by 20, ill be pissed!

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Anderson
    The long and short of it. She had her hands on the police officers shoulders appearing to try an obstruct the officer from apprehending the other person in the booth. The officer then swung at the girls face, open handed. Afterwards she throws a flurry of fists at the officer. There was another officer there and he should've handled the woman who was obstructing justice. Officer #1 couldn't count on Officer #2 doing his job, and was forced to act and decided to punch the girl in the face. Lets look at the other options. He could've tried to grab her while she's swinging at him, risking injury to himself. He could've gotten out his baton or nightstick and started swinging it risking property damage (if he broke the light for example) or injuring the female suspect. He could've tried mace or a tazer and risked collateral damage by macing bystanders or God forbid missing the girl with the tazer. Punching the girl actually seemed like one of the better options considering the options within the confines of that situation. That place was too busy and crowded to wait for backup.

Top Bottom