Police: 4 people shot and killed "execution-style" on Indy's near-west side.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Looks like no one got shot in Indy last night. Maybe that trend will continue, maybe the news sites haven't updated yet. Ok, nobody got shot, trying to be positive here.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Looks like no one got shot in Indy last night. Maybe that trend will continue, maybe the news sites haven't updated yet. Ok, nobody got shot, trying to be positive here.

the positive is, no innocent lives were claimed overnight.
    the shootings themselves don't even bother me anymore. It was when an innocent citizen gets caught up in it that bother me.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Yeah, I've never been on the scene of a crime when the temperature was below freezing.

Mailbox theft is down in bad weather, comes back when it warms up. I can see how shootings would be down, everyone is all bundled up and you can't tell who is who.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Mailbox theft is down in bad weather, comes back when it warms up. I can see how shootings would be down, everyone is all bundled up and you can't tell who is who.

Robberies go up. Easier when mask, gloves, scarf are common apparel and it's dark earlier.

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    It seems to me this all comes down to Parents and peer group. No parents.... hang out with bad peer group. You become who you associate with... repeat cycle.:noway:

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Peer pressure and lack of parenting &parenting skills as a lot to do with societal behavior issues. No doubt!

SMiller

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Hamilton Co.
    There's a "March to Stop Violence" today in this neighborhood. Whew! Glad that'll put an end to all this nonsense once and for all. :rolleyes:

I was just watching that on the news, to bad all the thugs are in bed after a long night of banging, they will miss the whole parade...

What a joke!

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I was just watching that on the news, to bad all the thugs are in bed after a long night of banging, they will miss the whole parade...

What a joke!
    There's not a pro-violence march, which if you think about it that's too bad. IMPD could show up and serve warrants on half of them.

Seriously, all the marches in the world won't do what a couple of people providing info to the police will do. I can understand not wanting to be seen on the news saying anything but "I don't know nothing." Close the bedroom door, go in the closet, close that door. Take the wadded-up card from the detective out of your pocket and make the call. If we're here now, where will we be in 20 years?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    But, but,
    we have to "raise awareness"

I saw that on the news last night.
    Mixed emotions on this.
    Start telling the LEO who the A$$hats are.
    LEO puts them in jail.
    Charges are dropped and A$$hats roam the area beating folks for telling on them.
    System has flaws.
    Prosecutors are not doing the job.

Top Bottom