Police: 4 people shot and killed "execution-style" on Indy's near-west side.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Fine upstanding citizens I'm sure! I digress, maybe it was a Girl Scout Cookie raid!

You've admitted to having a stash to Thin Mints, more addictive than crack. You'll need to be vigilant to survive, but I see you are already Vigilant.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    You've admitted to having a stash to Thin Mints, more addictive than crack. You'll need to be vigilant to survive, but I see you are already Vigilant.

Meh. Never been much of a fan of Thin Mints (although I admit to dabbling in them when I was younger - hey, it was the 70's!). I'm more of a Samoas or Do-si-dos [STRIKE]user[/STRIKE] er, fan. :) The icing on the Thin Mints doesn't allow for proper milk absorption.

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Meh. Never been much of a fan of Thin Mints (although I admit to dabbling in them when I was younger - hey, it was the 70's!). I'm more of a Samoas or Do-si-dos [STRIKE]user[/STRIKE] er, fan. :) The icing on the Thin Mints doesn't allow for proper milk absorption.

Samoas.
    I have 1 lone box stashed in the freezer.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Things that I can 99.9% guarantee won't ever happen to me:

Having any connection to people like this and being murdered in a whole house ransack murder spree.

I know of a guy in Westfield who probably thought the same thing.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    :thumbsup: I didn't even buy any Girl Scout cookies this year. Given the recent turn of events, I guess I'm kind of glad. I wouldn't want to put my loved ones at risk. :):

I have 2 freezers. Finding them would put the perp in harms way....:laugh6:

We make lite in here but the real business at hand is a growing sub-culture of violence spawn of the drug trade.

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    I know of a guy in Westfield who probably thought the same thing.

Sure you do, many do, bad things do happen to good people, I guess you couldn't quote me saying that. You miss my point on purpose. It most likely won't happen to someone like me because I will not be around anyone who acts or presents then self like that. Going even further, I won't even have Facebook friends who aren't respectable.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    That's because you're usin..er eating them wrong! You crumble them over vanilla or chocolate ice cream to make a speedball, or crush them into a milkshake! The latter way allows you to us...eat them in public!

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    That's because you're usin..er eating them wrong! You crumble them over vanilla or chocolate ice cream to make a speedball, or crush them into a milkshake! The latter way allows you to us...eat them in public!

Dammit man... Now you're preying on my other weakness - milkshakes!

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Ya got to saturate the thin mint with milk. The chocolate shield prevents this when dunking, thus requiring mechanical force. I bite the edge of either end and suck the milk through, using the cookie like a straw.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Ya got to eat them straight from the freezer....now you have to guess WHICH freezer they are hiding in. All of the good stuff goes in the freezers.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Ya got to saturate the thin mint with milk. The chocolate shield prevents this when dunking, thus requiring mechanical force. I bite the edge of either end and suck the milk through, using the cookie like a straw.

You sir are way to dedicated to this......But I will be trying this.

Now, I know there is 1 more box of thin mints hidden somewhere. If I were the spouse what would I do with them.......:scratch:

Top Bottom