Police: 4 people shot and killed "execution-style" on Indy's near-west side.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    :hijack: This is by far my best threadjack ever. We'll return to the thread's subject when IMPD throws the suspect(s) in the slammer, or there's another shooting in that area.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Keep up bud, you're joining the other guy and choosing to miss the point.

Oh and :rolleyes:

There will "Always" be acts of random violence and idiocy. That is why we arm ourselves.
    This thread is about "Planned" violence and retaliation among a sub-culture that exists and is growing in our society.

And there is that Girl Scout cookie thing that is getting out of hand.....:)

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    I would guess the doctor in Cheshire Connecticut was 99.9% sure too. :rolleyes:

The people on the plane that crashed into the side of a mountain were 99.9% that on that day a co-pilot would not take control of the plane, lock the cockpit door, and fly into a mountain at 500MPH.:rolleyes:

Random she-it happens.:dunno:

The deaths of these victims were hardly random. The randomness vs likeness scale tipped away from random based on an accumulation of choices that each victim made over the course of their short lives.:twocents:

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Mars Hill
    My thought was you don't always have the choice of random people being involved in ones life(going to the store). To me this was a home invasion and murder. Yes they were more than likely in the game, it does not change how horrible this is.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Yes they were more than likely in the game, it does not change how horrible this is.

No it doesn't. And we all engage in behaviors that may lead us to an untimely end. It's when those behaviors make taking others with you a likelihood that I tend to lose sympathy.

Top Bottom