• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    I opened this one (previously-ignored) post because I knew you were talking poo when my ignore filter was on....and I was right.

There's precious little that INGO restricts me from telling you. But I doubt it's a secret to anyone. Mainly those closest to you.

Yeah, same deal. Pick a place in Avon and save me the typing.

Well then stop holding back and hiding behind your little veiled attempts at insulting others.

It's incredibly telling that you cannot debate on the internet without feeling the need to insult others. Please look up the psychological condition called "Projection" and seek help..

Steelman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 21, 2008
    Danville, IN
    Well then stop holding back and hiding behind your little veiled attempts at insulting others.

It's incredibly telling that you cannot debate on the internet without feeling the need to insult others. Please look up the psychological condition called "Projection" and seek help..

Nothing veiled about what I say. Just because you don't like my idea doesn't mean it's an insult to you.

I'd say you don't need to provide any advice to anyone. Psychological or otherwise.

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Nothing veiled about what I say. Just because you don't like my idea doesn't mean it's an insult to you.

I'd say you don't need to provide any advice to anyone. Psychological or otherwise.

Oh come on, at least man up enough to ADMIT you are insulting others :rolleyes:

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    What's a threatening poster?

I opened this one (previously-ignored) post because I knew you were talking poo when my ignore filter was on....and I was right.

There's precious little that INGO restricts me from telling you. But I doubt it's a secret to anyone. Mainly those closest to you.

Yeah, same deal. Pick a place in Avon and save me the typing.

I'm guessing this one was questionable enough to warrant a warning.

Steelman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 21, 2008
    Danville, IN
    I'm guessing this one was questionable enough to warrant a warning.

No nothing of the sort. I'm just not going to type here all day. People can have a meal or drink, while disagreeing, without going Full Viking.

I thought he was talking about posters on the wall, but that didn't make sense.

lrahm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Newburgh
    Comic relief This real old guy (maybe my age) has a birthday. His friends buys him a dancer. She says I am going to give you super sex. He replies ... I'll have the soup.

Maybe you laughed, maybe you didn't. The thing is we can't let words get under our skins. Everyone has an opinion and we must learn to respect each other's opinion. As Que indicated, stop. We all have to abide by the rules and mods. As for me, I am warming up a can of soup.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    No nothing of the sort. I'm just not going to type here all day. People can have a meal or drink, while disagreeing, without going Full Viking.

I thought he was talking about posters on the wall, but that didn't make sense.

Just pointing out the post that raised my eyebrows.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Ok..I'm ready to debate this whole OC v. CC thing now...

Where'd everybody go?

Top Bottom