• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Sorry. It was the useless spell checker on the iPad. I laugh at some of the words it changes.

:n00b: at me. It was supposed to be part of the "largely irrelevant banter." In hindsight, it doesn't come across nearly as funny in print on the computer screen as it did in my head. I'm the one who should be saying sorry.

And yeah, the Mac autocorrect function blows.

Classic Liberal

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012

I have to agree with you there. I would much rather have a Honeycomb OS than this Mac crap. But, I wasn't about to turn down a supplied iPad from my work.
    I've always associated Mac anything with Liberals. :):
    They put all of these silly safeguards in place, which makes a knowledgable user go through extra steps to get tasks complete. :n00b:

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    I have to agree with you there. I would much rather have a Honeycomb OS than this Mac crap. But, I wasn't about to turn down a supplied iPad from my work.
    I've always associated Mac anything with Liberals. :):
    They put all of these silly safeguards in place, which makes a knowledgable user go through extra steps to get tasks complete. :n00b:

Good comparison!

I confess, if an iPad was free, I would use it :D

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Lol, I have two iPad 2's, a "the new" iPad, a MacBook Pro and a 27" iMac... BUT - they're all work machines (i.e. my company owns them).

Some call me a fanboy... If preferring to use hardware and software that simply "works" reliably and without issue makes me a fanboy, then sure, I'm a fanboy :).

I'll always use whatever tool is best for the job and does the job day in and day out reliably. Currently, that's been our Apple hardware.

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    Lol, I have two iPad 2's, a "the new" iPad, a MacBook Pro and a 27" iMac... BUT - they're all work machines (i.e. my company owns them).

Some call me a fanboy... If preferring to use hardware and software that simply "works" reliably and without issue makes me a fanboy, then sure, I'm a fanboy :).

I'll always use whatever tool is best for the job and does the job day in and day out reliably. Currently, that's been our Apple hardware.

Double post, forum lagged out and gave me a bad gateway error.

Oh the irony... :laugh:

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    Seemingly so, but my husband posted the other night on a PeeC and INGO did the same thing. Double posts seem to be on a slight uptick lately. Or I'm just doing the statistically impossible and seeing them all in the <10% of the posts I am able/want to read.

Oh, I'm not a Microsoft fanboy and I don't hate Apple, I actually hate ALL computers so I don't really have a dog in the fight I just thought it was funny. :D

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Nonsense. That was my Hackintosh laughing at your macintosh.

Apple's are great, if you don't tinker with peripherals and programs a lot :)
    Oh the irony... :laugh:
    Well, I was sitting on my Windows 7 Ultimate x86_64 system at the time... So yeah, "oh the irony."

Anyhow, providing hosting for over 50,000 individual domains myself - I know for a fact that the issue wasn't on my end :).

Top Bottom