Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Jedi, not looking good for me, or the coffee can, to show up. Look for a box in the mail.

Do I need to be worried about this coffee can thing? I mean, is there some sort of NWI initiation of which I need to be aware? :nailbite:

Background story:
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...et_and_shoot_22_oct_2011_a-4.html#post2272608

and
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo..._ingo_event_or_where_is_jedis_coffee_can.html

bottom line watch your can if melensdad is around. ;)

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    No worries melensdad. You hold on to THAT coffee can. I have a special idea for THAT can for the 2012 season. Just need to buy some spray paint and test something out on a "sister" can that I have. :D:laugh: If it works I can't wait to use it!!!!

What, are you huffing paint now?

Kelly-Gene-Gibson_20110422163023_JPG.jpg

Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN
    Great. With Melensdad not coming that means no cigars, no CZ pistol for me, and now we have to hear Juan Valdez cry about his coffee can for the next 5 months.
    I'm going back to Glocktalk, I can't handle all this.

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    I will be bringing a guest with me as well. The little brother needs to see more firearms. Like I really need to give him more ideas to spend his allowance on, haha.

-MColford

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    OK with a count of 24 (so far) I've bumped up the hot dogs to 24. So we now have:

24 dogs, 15 brauts, and 16 burgers.
    I'll get another pack of burger buns tomorrow and that should complete all the bread we need for the amount of meat we are having.

Will get the gift card tomorrow from wally world as well.

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    Im grabbing a few 2 liters and a case of water. Also got the canopy and my sorry ass excuse of a gun collection.

On a side note anyone good with black powder firearms? Ive got a .54 Thompson muzzleloader that I would LOVE to fire, but I know absolutely jack squat about it.

-MColford

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Im grabbing a few 2 liters and a case of water. Also got the canopy and my sorry ass excuse of a gun collection.

On a side note anyone good with black powder firearms? Ive got a .54 Thompson muzzleloader that I would LOVE to fire, but I know absolutely jack squat about it.

-MColford

bill b i think knows about the muzzleloaders

sianbrimons

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 4, 2010
    Elkhart
    OK with a count of 24 (so far) I've bumped up the hot dogs to 24. So we now have:

24 dogs, 15 brauts, and 16 burgers.
    I'll get another pack of burger buns tomorrow and that should complete all the bread we need for the amount of meat we are having.

Will get the gift card tomorrow from wally world as well.

looks like i've got a confirmed "able to attend" anything i can bring along? pop? my guest is already speaking of cookie manufacturing.....

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    looks like i've got a confirmed "able to attend" anything i can bring along? pop? my guest is already speaking of cookie manufacturing.....

Cookies or some other sweet treat sound great!
    or small tub of some type of salad (coleslaw, potatoe, macaroni).

The sweets most people end up eating up. :D

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Sorry boys, Larissa is out. Religion wins out over guns for her again. But on the plus side, now maybe someone else can place in the competition.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    I know I brought it up but I would now suggest that canopies not be used. Wind gusts are predicted to be +40 mph. I don't know how that will play into the food prep (stoves, tables, plates, containers, etc. getting blown about). They've scaled back the rain forecast to passing showers/sprinkles.

Does anyone have a wheel tape measure that they could bring? It would be greatly appreciated.

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    You're always welcome to ride with me. No pressure if you just want to stay home. Just tossin it out.

Don't be tossin' nothing out at me :P

I figured you'd have a car full for Sunday - if not and you don't mind another lemme know bro. Usual time usual place?

Remind me about the ammo too on the day LOL.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom