Not open for further replies.

sianbrimons

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 4, 2010
    Elkhart
    but... i really am from the internet.... :dunno::D

i had a great time today, the date itself held a very certain significance to me, being a year after my grandpa passed to the day, this type of event being exactly what i needed, i had a great time and will be sure to make it to the next event. :patriot:

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    I had another great time and meet and shoot. Thank you Que for coming up from Indy along with the INGO swag and the Sig P226. Still haven't made my mind up on it yet. Thank you Cliff magic man shooting Dave for let me shoot those evil black guns I hate you guys :). I hope everybody enjoyed the bacon. I still had 3 pounds left over. I will put it in the freezer and save it for the next meet and shoot. Also thank you Dave grave for the gun vault that is going to work out perfect.*

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    but... i really am from the internet.... :dunno::D

i had a great time today, the date itself held a very certain significance to me, being a year after my grandpa passed to the day, this type of event being exactly what i needed, i had a great time and will be sure to make it to the next event. :patriot:
    You can't come back you aren't from NWI. ;)
    However if you promise to bring roller stake gun touting girl with you & more tactical cookies (but not as many as this time) we will overlook the fact that you are from the internet. :laugh:

Joe did u get the gift I left for u at your front door. I knock but no one was home.

Hum... so were u in on the Coffee can heist as well. Hum.. :shady: can't trust you hobart people anymore. :D

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    BTW for those of you who were new to the event & NOT part of the NWI INGO social group. See my signature link to join that social group on INGO. That way when the next event comes up I can send you the PM to remind you of it.

Sacrifice_Me

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2011
    Northern Indiana
    You can't come back you aren't from NWI. ;)
    However if you promise to bring roller stake gun touting girl with you & more tactical cookies (but not as many as this time) we will overlook the fact that you are from the internet. :laugh:

Jediagh just scored some brownie points ;)

Anyways even if "guy from the internet" doesn't appear at functions, then this girl will be more then happy to come solo.

Sacrifice_Me

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2011
    Northern Indiana
    Private Messages

Jedaigh, i can not reply back to your messages because my post count is lower then 15. That's ineffective. Anyways.

In regards to the $$, use it towards suppllies at the next get together and brownies for next time :D

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Jedaigh, i can not reply back to your messages because my post count is lower then 15. That's ineffective. Anyways.

In regards to the $$, use it towards suppllies at the next get together and brownies for next time :D

DUP!!!! Sorry I forgot about that one. :(

He gets points? Just for being brown? :dunno:

I guess equality is a dream no yet realized.

Hey I think your prez calls it affirmative action or wealth distripution or some other let me steal from you to give to him. :D But alas I need to complain cause I now have 2 missing cans with lots of brass. :rolleyes::laugh:

I need to get more cans for the idea brewing in my head. :D

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I did get the cookies and they were great! I only eat Hot Pocket's brownies, so I had to pass on those. I will try to bring her and her husband, Dakruiser, to your next event.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Not really a AAR but I had another great time shooting and hanging out with all you gun nuts... Can't wait for next year to begin...

Stay warm and dry and my wife and I will see you all next year on the range.....

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom