Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    If anyone is interested, I'll bring this little brute;

DSCN0807w2.jpg

DSCN0803w2.jpg

It's a Kahn 12g folding shotgun. Made in Turkey. I bought it new,for $90, with case, mainly as a camping/truck gun. I've only fired about 10 rounds through it. It weighs less than 5 pounds, so it is NOT a range gun. :D

Even with the recoil pad I added.

DSCN0822w2.jpg

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Why isn't this event listed at the bottom of the main page (90 Day Upcoming Events)?

Becuase I'm a block-head and did not know about the INGO calendar feature! Talking to the MODs got me the reply that I have to manually add the event to the calendar which I have just done so it links back to this thread and is now showing. Can't do everything you know. :D

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    I'm currently 50/50 for this event. Depending on what the wife is working on the weekend since I'm not sure if my ghetto hoopty will actually make it to Winamac and if she's working 3-11 shift I'll be stuck.

Ok, just heard shes working the afternoon on Sunday, and we've no gas money so I'm SOL on this one. Sorry guys.

Last edited:

Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN
    I'm currently 50/50 for this event. Depending on what the wife is working on the weekend since I'm not sure if my ghetto hoopty will actually make it to Winamac and if she's working 3-11 shift I'll be stuck.

Ok, just heard shes working the afternoon on Sunday, and we've no gas money so I'm SOL on this one. Sorry guys.

You're always welcome to ride with me. No pressure if you just want to stay home. Just tossin it out.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009

PM sent.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Any chance that we will know the prices on the INGO swag before the M&S?

For sure. Need to know what kinda cash I should bring.....

-MColford

INGO T-shirts - $20
    Embroidered Caps - $15
    Condor Caps w/choice of patch $20
    Patches - $3
    Camber Flags - $1
    Stickers - FREE!

There will also be a couple of prizes awarded! :ingo:

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    @Jediagh ... for those of us that might be running late, what time do you anticipate the "competition" to take place? I was a little late (noon?) last time and you guys were already handing out "trophies" to the winners.

Last edited:

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    INGO T-shirts - $20
    Embroidered Caps - $15
    Condor Caps w/choice of patch $20
    Patches - $3
    Camber Flags - $1
    Stickers - FREE!

There will also be a couple of prizes awarded! :ingo:

Thanks for the heads up. It will be nice to meet some one out side of the NWI group :)

sianbrimons

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 4, 2010
    Elkhart
    going to try to make it to this, the date is very important to me as it will be 1 year after my grandpa passed, no better way for me to honor him than with powder and lead... :patriot: would be me +1 i'll throw in at least 10$ for wood/whatever, list of POSSIBLE bringing all have some ammo, willing to share, just not sure what i'll bring:

dpms 16" AR scoped 5.56
    H&R handi-rifle in .44 mag
    stoeger m3500 (haven't got a chance to fire yet)
    m44 mosin carbine (the one for sale in the classifieds)
    marlin 917 (.17hmr)
    marlin model 81 (need to test before gifting to my dad)
    ruger mini 14
    colt 1911 "100 years of service" full size
    glock 26
    glock 23c (no ammo)
    colt goverment .380
    FIE baby dragoon .31 cal muzzleloader revolver (used to belong to my grandfather, never fired it, have primers, bullets, some powder, will bring if somebody knowledgeable on blackpowder revolvers will be attending for "tech support")

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    Is there access to electric? Im thinking about bringing my heater from the garage (diesel powered salamander) and running it... Even if we can just stand in front of it to warm up for a minute..... Thats given this weather stays like it was today.

-MColford

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    @Jediagh ... for those of us that might be running late, what time do you anticipate the "competition" to take place? I was a little late (noon?) last time and you guys were already handing out "trophies" to the winners.

Typically the competition is after we eat lunch. So around time you planning on getting there. I guess we could wait for you. :rolleyes::D

Right now it looks like we are only going to have a handgun one since Goober appears not to be coming. :(

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Is there access to electric? Im thinking about bringing my heater from the garage (diesel powered salamander) and running it... Even if we can just stand in front of it to warm up for a minute..... Thats given this weather stays like it was today.

-MColford

Not near the covered range. The RO shed does have electricity but that does us no good since it's not close to the 25 yard bench. A propane heater would work but really it looks like it's going to be nice 50s, so just wear layers. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom