• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    This is Indiana... We can get a blizzard before then, Come On You Know That.

Ive got 300 feet of extension cord, but IIRC its a little further than that. I could be wrong though.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Typically the competition is after we eat lunch. So around time you planning on getting there. I guess we could wait for you. :rolleyes::D

Right now it looks like we are only going to have a handgun one since Goober appears not to be coming. :(

I might not hit the road until 0930, at the earliest.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    loser!
    But I think you will make it. Call us when you are on the road & I guess we can wait for you. :rolleyes: If you don't win however you have to buy lunch. ;)

No need to wait on me. I was just asking when you start.

I'm more interested in seeing Que again and getting some stuff than embarassing you guys.*

*Jediagh, please note the proper use of purple.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Can we use a 20 lb propane tank for the grill or do the RO only want use to use the 1 lb tanks.

I don't think the RO has any issue with a 20 pounder. I have not brought one because it's just too big and have yet to buy the adapter for my grill for it. Seems like I will end up only going thru 2 1lbs can for the 2010 season. :D

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Well I'm in... Just me and the wife though.... I will have a couple guns with too...

I'll have some pin-up's in the car if anyone is interested.

No Subtlesixer03, the one of your SL8 and Jessica didn't make it back from the printer yet, sorry.... It is mighty fine though....

I'll bring the Saiga 12, the Marlin 357, some 9mm's, and 357's, plus a couple versions of the 1022 if anyone wants to shoot them. Please bring ammo if you want to shoot them...

Looking forward to seeing you guy's again, and another awesome shoot....

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    Heaters are for sissies. Anyone can shoot next to a heater. A real rifleman can shoot in any condition.

My first two shoots this year there was snow flying. Im not opposed to shooting in the snow, just offerin up something to help with some of our more fragile crowd.

-MColford

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    We usually tough it out. If you could have seen us during the big rainstorm when I busted my ass trying to jump a puddle. We are just happy to have a cover over our heads

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Jedi, not looking good for me, or the coffee can, to show up. Look for a box in the mail.

No worries melensdad. You hold on to THAT coffee can. I have a special idea for THAT can for the 2012 season. Just need to buy some spray paint and test something out on a "sister" can that I have. :D:laugh: If it works I can't wait to use it!!!!

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Do I need to be worried about this coffee can thing? I mean, is there some sort of NWI initiation of which I need to be aware? :nailbite:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom