• Status
    Not open for further replies.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    I know I brought it up but I would now suggest that canopies not be used. Wind gusts are predicted to be +40 mph. I don't know how that will play into the food prep (stoves, tables, plates, containers, etc. getting blown about). They've scaled back the rain forecast to passing showers/sprinkles.

Does anyone have a wheel tape measure that they could bring? It would be greatly appreciated.

I don't have a wheel tap measure but I have a hundred foot tap measure

ShootinDave

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Got me a big fat doe tonite, so I will be there tomorrow. Not sure what guns Im gonna bring, but I will bring some chips and cokes, or do you (Jedi) need more meat or buns?

Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN
    Last minute request. Does anyone have a Glock 29 or a Glock 30 they can bring with tomorrow? Preferably with a rail.

I'm trying to sell a c-tac holster for my G21 and a potential buyer wants to make sure It'll fit either of those pistols. I don't need to shoot either, just do a quick holster check and take a pic for the buyer.

Thanks.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Wife is not feeling well this evening. If it's not too serious overnight or in the morning, I will be making it tomorrow. My son will be joining us.

FYI ... I will have my Beretta 96G-SD, Taurus Millenniums (in .40 S&W and .45 ACP), and all accessories for anyone interested in purchasing or looking them over. Sorry, I'm not bringing them to shoot unless you're buying.

Stuff to shoot ...

I'll have my S&W 340 PD. I need to know for sure where this gun hits at varying distances. That's why I am asking for the tape. I had to use this gun today at the NPCCC Steel Plate Match after my Ruger crapped out on me ... again. I was amazed at the amount of holdover needed for some of the distance shots.

I'm also bringing the Ruger GP100 (from this thread) and see if I can figure out what the problem is. Any wheelgun experts coming?

Rifle stuff ... I'll decide in the morning.

CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    My husband and I are planning on being there, unless weather is really bad or other unforeseen BS!
    Guns
    Springfield EMP 9mm
    Sig P238
    Kimber CDP Ultra Carry II .45
    Kimber Ultra Carry II 9mm
    Maybe shotguns
    Winchester Supreme 12ga
    Browning Citori Lightning 12ga

No spare ammo- this addiction is already costing $$! :)
    i'll bring hotdogs or something- any requests?

That wind is howling right now!!

Last edited:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Got me a big fat doe tonite, so I will be there tomorrow. Not sure what guns Im gonna bring, but I will bring some chips and cokes, or do you (Jedi) need more meat or buns?

Drinks (Cokes/Pepsi/Mt. Dew/Etc) would be preferred. Meat/Bread wise we are OK now. I stopped by Wally World and picked up the $100 gift card and bread already.

Sure! Can you pick me up? :laugh:
    :faint:

That will do. If you don't mind bringing it along, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. :yesway:

@loneoosier CHARGE HIM for the usage of it. He is from St. John and those folks are know to steal your stuff. *cough* coffee can *cough*

I just picked up our remaining inventory and unfortunately the largest size t-shirt remaining is 3XL. :(

:faint: x 2 = Bring fenway's personal stash then.

My husband and I are planning on being there, unless weather is really bad or other unforeseen BS!
    Guns
    Springfield EMP 9mm
    Sig P238
    Kimber CDP Ultra Carry II .45
    Kimber Ultra Carry II 9mm
    Maybe shotguns
    Winchester Supreme 12ga
    Browning Citori Lightning 12ga

No spare ammo- this addiction is already costing $$! :)
    i'll bring hotdogs or something- any requests?

That wind is howling right now!!

We are good food wise I think.

Just made 2 gallons of the sarcasm drink. Meat and bread have been moved to the little freezer and are ready to go. All other stuff is accounted for and ready to go. I won't be checking the thread anymore until after the event. Nite all!

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    WD, I'm no smith, well Gunsmith that is... but I'd take a look at it for you if you like. I had a problem with my Ruger SP101 when I first got it with it binding up between shots. The culprit for that one was the recoil shield had a sharp edge on it where the hand comes up to rotate the cylinder and some brass would catch on the shield from time to time. I fixed it with a dremel breaking the sharp edge on the slot in the shield... Has never gave me another issue since. Anyway's sometimes it just takes a second or third set of eyes to see something arie... See you tomorrow....

Oh and no I won't have a dremel with me either... LOL...

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    I'm not going to be able to make it today. My lower back started acting up yesterday, and its not any better this morning. I'm going to have to lay low today. :xmad: :xmad:

Have fun everyone!

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    Not tomorrow cuz I'm picking up Napalm. But next season I'd LOVE to find someone to take turns driving with. I have fun, but it's not a cheap drive.

Once my car's fixed up and not about to die on me at any minute :D I'll drive the next one.

I'll be working by the time the weather's warm enough to start going to the range too, so... I won't be such a bum.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom