NWI INGO General Thread #27 - Fresh Pink Air On US-30 smells like...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • yeahbaby

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Portage
    Lots of road rage shootings these days that's for sure. Especially in Chicago and Indianapolis stretch of highway.

I haven't been to Cabela's in 5 or 6 years just because it's not worth getting on that stretch of 80/94 due to accidents, police chases, construction, etc. Just not worth it
    About once a month I head out to Hammond to visit my sick brother. It's either 80/94 or Ridge road. Taking 80/94 is a crap shoot on any given day. Taking Ridge is sketchy as hell. In Gary they have these stop lights along the way that are not functioning. Maybe they can't afford to fix/run them? So they have put up stop signs. When I do take it. My handgun is sitting on the passenger seat.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    This won't affect most of you, but on my way home from Schererville today I noticed southbound Cline Avenue as well as Parish is closed south of 231 going towards Cedar lake, forcing everyone over to 41 to go south.

With the population explosion in Cedar Lake, this is causing pretty big delays to Southbound 41 at the Cedar Lake stoplight. As in, a mile backup for the afternoon Rush.

Who would have ever thunk it?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    This won't affect most of you, but on my way home from Schererville today I noticed southbound Cline Avenue as well as Parish is closed south of 231 going towards Cedar lake, forcing everyone over to 41 to go south.

With the population explosion in Cedar Lake, this is causing pretty big delays to Southbound 41 at the Cedar Lake stoplight. As in, a mile backup for the afternoon Rush.

Who would have ever thunk it?

ya doing everything in ya powes 2 stop the horde of North of us30 from invading u, right?

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    The rumor mill has the KFC's closing Friday like Pozza Hut (same owner). I'm particularly going to avoid eating there with employees knowing their getting the axe.

Wonder if they also own Taco Bell too.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    The Invasion from the West is plenty enough, thank you very much.

Seems like many of the invaders are actually economic and political refugees who have been persecuted by their commie governor and seek sanity. Certainly not all. But at least many. I'll take the sane refugees who bring over sensible political and social thoughts. Remember, most of Illinoying is filled with sane voters. Rural Illinois is very much like most of Indiana, but they are outnumbered by residents of Mordor. It is the city folk who we need to be wary of.

crookcountygo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 28, 2022
    Indiana
    The rumor mill has the KFC's closing Friday like Pozza Hut (same owner). I'm particularly going to avoid eating there with employees knowing their getting the axe.

Would this include the KFC in Valpo? I don’t know how that place didn’t close years ago.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Oh goody.
    Paying bills, and log onto homeowner/car insurance.. just to make sure I don't have anything and...

homeowner's insurance is due.
    Great.
    As if I wasn't already taking it up the pooper this month. Great.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

So the nwi pizza huts won't be reopening like ever?

Don't miss the pizza just find it sad they will be gone.

Ironically their stores still have lights on at night.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Oh goody.
    Paying bills, and log onto homeowner/car insurance.. just to make sure I don't have anything and...

homeowner's insurance is due.
    Great.
    As if I wasn't already taking it up the pooper this month. Great.
    Same here.

This has been a bad month for our family budget.

Good thing we can't afford to eat anymore, going to the grocery store would require a home equity loan.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Same here.

This has been a bad month for our family budget.

Good thing we can't afford to eat anymore, going to the grocery store would require a home equity loan.

Did you see the interview with Don Lemon interviewing people, and when one guy started talking about "better under Trump", and Don Lemon told him, NO. I can show you the data. It's BETTER under Biden.

Oh really.
    I'm making the same.
    Costs of EVERYTHING higher.
    My bank account is lower.
    My 401k is lower.

I swear I don't know how I would have responded to an idiot telling me the data shows I'm wrong.

Top Bottom