The Czickness LIII….CZing into the summer with friends near and far.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Never had a chance to try one, but I do like my hammer fired guns. I would try one though.
    I understand, I like my hammer fired pistols too but they're not called the G***k killer for nothing. I like mine better than the g19 by far and definitely worth their price and then some. If you get up to Boiler country and I'll put one in your hand to test drive.

And I'm a picky f'er so I wouldn't have it if it wasn't a quality piece.

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    Never had a chance to try one, but I do like my hammer fired guns. I would try one though.
    I understand, I like my hammer fired pistols too but they're not called the G***k killer for nothing. I like mine better than the g19 by far and definitely worth their price and then some. If you get up to Boiler country and I'll put one in your hand to test drive.

And I'm a picky f'er so I wouldn't have it if it wasn't a quality piece.
    Heck, if you want to meet in Westfield I have a P10C SR/OR. It currently rocks a 507comp which is a bit ridiculous for carry but I use it as a nightstand and for an occasional Action Pistol shoot. Only upgrade I have done is a HBi trigger and striker spring. We could meet at Tim’s sometime (and I may bring another CZ or 2 along — I do carry a Wizard touched fully cajunized PCR but if you shoot it you will be spoiled for life IMHO).

stale_ranch

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2024
    Carmel
    Heck, if you want to meet in Westfield I have a P10C SR/OR. It currently rocks a 507comp which is a bit ridiculous for carry but I use it as a nightstand and for an occasional Action Pistol shoot. Only upgrade I have done is a HBi trigger and striker spring. We could meet at Tim’s sometime (and I may bring another CZ or 2 along — I do carry a Wizard touched fully cajunized PCR but if you shoot it you will be spoiled for life IMHO).
    I’m flattered, but unfortunately the range budget is shot (pun intended) until next weekend, so perhaps we go then?

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    If you come up to the farm I'll meetcha for some gpt

Top Bottom