NWI INGO General Thread #27 - Fresh Pink Air On US-30 smells like...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    How was the dino museum? This looks like a great place to take my 8 year old.
    Had more stuff than I anticipated for South Bend. Employees were super nice. Plenty of hands on things for both 8 year olds. We ponyed up the additional $10 for the huge dig room for fossils. Opted for them to take off their shoes and socks (go out the door and dust off in the grass). If you go in, they're going to get dirty. Some folks were really into it. He found quite a few, but you are allowed to keep on as a souvenir. He kept a Crinoid as a souvenir. There was a Megalodon tooth that was yet to be found.

20240802_163015.jpg

Plenty of free samples on the chocolate factory tour and you get a chocolate bar on the tour.

20240802_163643.jpg

crookcountygo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 28, 2022
    Indiana
    Had more stuff than I anticipated for South Bend. Employees were super nice. Plenty of hands on things for both 8 year olds. We ponyed up the additional $10 for the huge dig room for fossils. Opted for them to take off their shoes and socks (go out the door and dust off in the grass). If you go in, they're going to get dirty. Some folks were really into it. He found quite a few, but you are allowed to keep on as a souvenir. He kept a Crinoid as a souvenir. There was a Megalodon tooth that was yet to be found.

View attachment 370355

Plenty of free samples on the chocolate factory tour and you get a chocolate bar on the tour.

View attachment 370358
    Thank you for the details. We’re definitely going to visit now.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    44   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Well my first aid training in da region got canceled. So I scrambled and got a class down in Indy tomorrow. I have the cert through AHA, but that was not good enough. I have to get Red Cross.

Last edited:

nonobaddog

Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    I have the American Heart Association First Aid/CPR/AED certification. But the company I work for requires one from Red Cross. Thank god I snagged a class down in Indy for it. Job kinda depends on it for safety reasons. But I never remember them saying it specifically had to be Red Cross before Monday of this week.
    Is that because of the kickbacks?

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bam1127
    Top Bottom