NWI INGO General Thread #27 - Fresh Pink Air On US-30 smells like...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • crookcountygo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 28, 2022
    Indiana
    Because it's a 55mph speed limit, the construction zone east of 41 is a 45mph limit, and cars all want to do 80mph+ thru there, and truckers, who should damn well know better, try it at 70mph.
    If drivers maintained a medium level of lane discipline, it could still work moderately well, but the constant lane changing, and drifting without signalling, causes people to pound the brakes, slowing the overall flow, and causing numerous accidents.

Here's a foreign concept.....do the speed limit, keep a safe following distance, and maintain your lane, and the collision rate would drop 80%.
    You lost me at “do the speed limit.” Fair points otherwise.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Talking about 80/94 nightmares, I have a franchise crew at my shop for two weeks, doing the transition to new ownership. They all come from up in the Naperville area, and I tried telling them how to avoid 80/94, but do they listen? No, they'd rather trust GoogleFu maps or whatever they use, and sit in traffic every day. I'm all out of ***** to give, at this point.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    who did you end up using?
    M&M. I had three estimates, and they were the middle one. (Actually I got four estimates, but one never emailed me the estimate, even when I told them I didn't get it. Not in spam or junk folder.) Lifetime warranty on labor and materials. Please don't tell me who I should or shouldn't have gone with, because it's moot now. :nono: :D

Last edited:
    Top Bottom