• d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Looks like texkev might of nuked this one. Shows as "guest" for her posts now. Think that's a result of account deleted vs getting "shootered"

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

The committee said the State Department watered down or completely rewrote reports and action memoranda that warned of security threats to U.S. embassy staff and the U.S.’s mission in Afghanistan.

In a recent interview with the committee, former White House press secretary Jen Psaki said no one anticipated the fall of Kabul but was presented with real-time assessments from McKenzie and Gen. Austin Miller that said whether the city would fall was a matter of “when,” not “if.”

When presented with the information, Psaki said, “I answered the question based on the information I had available at the time, which is what we were all basing the information on.”

The committee plans to release more reports from their investigation as new information comes to light, the majority said. Most recently, McCaul subpoenaed Secretary of State Antony Blinken over his refusal to testify on the withdrawal. In a letter from McCaul, he said Blinken was asked to appear in a letter on Aug. 12. The letter said Blinken instead repeatedly requested phone calls to delay.

Blinken is asked to testify before the committee on Sept. 19 at 10 a.m.

“Every single document and every single word of testimony we received from administration officials were obtained only after a subpoena being served, or a threat of contempt of Congress,” McCaul said. “To this day, Secretary Blinken and NSA [Jake] Sullivan continue to refuse to testify before this committee. I want to be clear — I will use every tool in my belt to compel both men to answer for the catastrophic failure of epic proportions their decisions caused.”

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Just don't return.

You can also hit the report button on one of your own posts and request a moderator to have your account deleted by the Admin / owner.
    We typically dont delete accounts.

As suggested, just dont return. Find one of the emailed alerts from info. Choose the disable all emails link. Click that link in one of the emails and you'll never hear from INGO's alerts again:
    If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you may disable emails from this thread or disable all emails.
    Sorry to see you go. We are an odd bunch. An acquired taste. No offense taken. Good luck in your future endeavors.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

The committee said the State Department watered down or completely rewrote reports and action memoranda that warned of security threats to U.S. embassy staff and the U.S.’s mission in Afghanistan.

In a recent interview with the committee, former White House press secretary Jen Psaki said no one anticipated the fall of Kabul but was presented with real-time assessments from McKenzie and Gen. Austin Miller that said whether the city would fall was a matter of “when,” not “if.”

When presented with the information, Psaki said, “I answered the question based on the information I had available at the time, which is what we were all basing the information on.”

The committee plans to release more reports from their investigation as new information comes to light, the majority said. Most recently, McCaul subpoenaed Secretary of State Antony Blinken over his refusal to testify on the withdrawal. In a letter from McCaul, he said Blinken was asked to appear in a letter on Aug. 12. The letter said Blinken instead repeatedly requested phone calls to delay.

Blinken is asked to testify before the committee on Sept. 19 at 10 a.m.

“Every single document and every single word of testimony we received from administration officials were obtained only after a subpoena being served, or a threat of contempt of Congress,” McCaul said. “To this day, Secretary Blinken and NSA [Jake] Sullivan continue to refuse to testify before this committee. I want to be clear — I will use every tool in my belt to compel both men to answer for the catastrophic failure of epic proportions their decisions caused.”

A problem that happens, and people forget the lessons.
    Planning missions/actions on "optimistic" data, and ignoring "inconvenient" data.

For instance.. A Bridge too Far.
    Operation Market Garden.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    So basically, they are already laying cover for her upcoming failure... "it's all part of the plan."

New way forward sounds like an old Bill Clinton message, from a candidate that has a large gap between real and perceived credibility.

Top Bottom