NWI INGO General Thread #27 - Fresh Pink Air On US-30 smells like...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Filet, baked taters, fresh corn on the cob, cucumbers, and maters for dinner tonight. Smoke a slab of ribs tomorrow. Probably have shoestring fries or homemade mac n cheese to go with it

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Those make great videos.
    He didn't like the probably of buying me new gutters...or more. Tree was dying, just a matter of time. It also had a bad spot rotting half way through. Good inch deep splits on both sides. He didn't want to buy me a new garage one day either. Hauled it all over to the other neighbor's big fire pit, and it burned so hot it's all gone but the ashes.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Those make great videos.
    I've dropped a lot of trees in my life. Everything from oaks with a 3ft diameter to smaller maples and pine.

When we moved into our current house 15+ years ago dropped a 40ft pine that was no more than 10ft from the house. The big oaks me and my dad felled years ago were probably 70-80 ft tall. 25ft from our house and maybe 40ft to the neighbors house. Layed 3 of them down along the street one at a time. I'd imagine would get in trouble for doing that nowadays

Never a single oh **** moment, thankfully

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    I've dropped a lot of trees in my life. Everything from oaks with a 3ft diameter to smaller maples and pine.

When we moved into our current house 15+ years ago dropped a 40ft pine that was no more than 10ft from the house. The big oaks me and my dad felled years ago were probably 70-80 ft tall. 25ft from our house and maybe 40ft to the neighbors house. Layed 3 of them down along the street one at a time. I'd imagine would get in trouble for doing that nowadays

Never a single oh **** moment, thankfully
    You did good.
    But to be honest - the people that don't have your skill make better videos. ;)

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Yep. Caused a 2 1/2 hour delay when his wife ran the neighbor to urgent care after getting nailed 27 times and started to swell up on his hands. Other neighbor and I got it terminated while he and his wife were off driving around.
    :wow: I got hit by hornets 8 times once, it made me sick as a dog.

My son got hit by big yellow jackets when he was about 5. A dose of benadryl and he was fine.

Top Bottom