Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    FYI... Menards has on sale until 19 JUN 2011 the follow steel wagon for $69.99 (reg. $99.99)
    Garden_tool_cart_wire_garden_cart_tool.jpg

Menards is selling a YELLOW version of this wagon.
    What do you need this wagon for?

To take all your gear the range off course!
    At the last MEET & SHOOT and old couple had all their gear in this niffy wagon (rifle cases, ammo boxes, cooler, folding chairs, targets, etc.) They started off on the 25 yard and then very easily moved all their stuff to the 50 yard.

The sides fold down and it can hold up to 900 lbs.

WILSON

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 26, 2008
    Top, left-hand corne
    FYI... Menards has on sale until 19 JUN 2011 the follow steel wagon for $69.99 (reg. $99.99)
    Garden_tool_cart_wire_garden_cart_tool.jpg

Menards is selling a YELLOW version of this wagon.
    What do you need this wagon for?

To take all your gear the range off course!
    At the last MEET & SHOOT and old couple had all their gear in this niffy wagon (rifle cases, ammo boxes, cooler, folding chairs, targets, etc.) They started off on the 25 yard and then very easily moved all their stuff to the 50 yard.

The sides fold down and it can hold up to 900 lbs.

Kewl! I want one,..... and I have absolutely no idea what I'd use it for! :)

(wonder how well it would do if I drag in in back of a Grizzly 700 :D)

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I'm going to hooters for all you can eat wings Wednesdays. Wohooo! Just wanted to share that. Lol

u mean 2day?

i-hate-you.jpg

jk! Actually I have never been to Hoosters. Have heard that the food is on the low end of 'ok'. As for the girls. meh.. internet is better, just ask Joe! :laugh::n00b::rockwoot:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    So is there something going on in NWI some time soon? Would love to meet some of you guys.

OMG!! Did she just say that. ;)
    Kitty see my spams all over the boards for the latest info in NWI. :D

Every WED some of the NWI INGO get together the Pine Island Pit Stop Cigar Lounge around noon. With your work schedule you like me will never make one of these. :(

However not to fear as we have weekend events as well.
    We have 2 such events coming down the pike. The Appleseed on 25-26 JUNE and then the MEET & SHOOT which looks like it will be on 09 JUL.
    See the links below for more info.

NWI INGO MEMBERS
    Get the latest news by joining the NWI INGO group here:
    INGunOwners - Northwest Indiana

General NWI Status Update Thread (Subscribe to it):
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break_room/106004-nwi_ingo_general_post.html

UPCOMING EVENTS
    NWI INGO MEET & SHOOT - JUN/JULY 2011

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...eet_and_shoot_jun_jul_2011_a.html#post1921400

Appleseed June 25-26 @ Norther Porter County, IN
    2011 North Porter County, IN Appleseed Information

Every Wed: Lunch, Cigars, and Guns @ Pine Island Pit Stop Cigar Lounge
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ne_island_pit_stop_cigar_lounge_part_2_a.html

NEED YOUR HELP
    List of ranges in NWI; Is your range here?:
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break_room/106004-nwi_ingo_general_post-3.html#post1252132

Pro-Gun & Anti-Gun Stores in NWI:
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...un_and_anti-gun_stores_northwest_indiana.html

OTHER INFO
    A Guide to Protecting Your Rights: What to do when LEO stop you and your are carrying.
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...what_to_do_when_leo_stops_you.html#post915009

Wallet IN LTCH Info with IC Codes
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo.../83645-wallet_in_ltch_info_with_ic_codes.html

FFLs in Indiana
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...n/81265-indiana_gun_shop_info_-_combined.html

----
    In order news. I bought the yello steel utility cart @ the hammond Menards today. They have a lot of then left. They also have a green version for $64.99 which has a max carry weight of 400 lbs vs the yellow one of 900 lbs. The yellow one is reg. price at $99.99.

For you horn dogs. The cutie check out girl in the garden section of Menards Hammond named Elizabeth will help you "find" the carts. She has a heavy accent and is brunette. :D

& no Bill B I do NOT work for menards either. :laugh:

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    Well, since you mention it. They are owned by the same person as Quaker Steak. Management is a little different there, and most all of the girls there are very friendly. The only issue I have is that there is always a group of Merrillville pd sitting at the door. While I was there a friend noticed that I was carrying. That cop perked up real fast. Never did anything, but was watching me the whole time. As we left, he followed us out and stared at us. Kinda weird, but hey if it makes the cop feel better. Other than that I love the place

Kitty

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2010
    Whiting
    OMG!! Did she just say that. ;)
    Kitty see my spams all over the boards for the latest info in NWI. :D

Every WED some of the NWI INGO get together the Pine Island Pit Stop Cigar Lounge around noon. With your work schedule you like me will never make one of these. :(

However not to fear as we have weekend events as well.
    We have 2 such events coming down the pike. The Appleseed on 25-26 JUNE and then the MEET & SHOOT which looks like it will be on 09 JUL.
    See the links below for more info.

Yes, I said it and I've seen you're posts everywhere!:D

I'm planning on the MEET & SHOOT - hopefully no one will laugh too hard at the newbie!

Excuse my ignorance but what is The Appleseed? I've seen that a couple of times but couldn't find a description of WHAT it actually is?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Well, since you mention it. They are owned by the same person as Quaker Steak. Management is a little different there, and most all of the girls there are very friendly. The only issue I have is that there is always a group of Merrillville pd sitting at the door. While I was there a friend noticed that I was carrying. That cop perked up real fast. Never did anything, but was watching me the whole time. As we left, he followed us out and stared at us. Kinda weird, but hey if it makes the cop feel better. Other than that I love the place

ooohhh LEO intimidation. :rolleyes: Well perhaps once we have a final date settled you can start a thread for a Meet & Eat between now and the next MEET & EAT. ;)

Yes, I said it and I've seen you're posts everywhere!:D

I'm planning on the MEET & SHOOT - hopefully no one will laugh too hard at the newbie!

Nah! We won't laugh at you. But if you don't bring pics we might not "know you" :laugh: Depending on the event we have 1 to 3 complete gun newbies in the group that end up coming as each of us tried to bring someone who is "new" to guns to show them they are not all GLOCKs and will go BOOM if you just look at them!

Excuse my ignorance but what is The Appleseed? I've seen that a couple of times but couldn't find a description of WHAT it actually is?

Here is the website for Appleseed.
    Project Appleseed Home

Clif45 and/or AuntieBellum can give you a much better overview of it since they go to the ones in NWI more than any of us.

In a very small nutshell, Appleeseed with teach you how to shoot a rifle out to a quarter mile accurately using the basics of rifleman techniques that were used from the revolutionary war onward. In addition during lunch they will teach you some history on the revoluntary war that you will not get in school.

It is a MUST for all gun owners to take at least once if they can.

subtlesixer03

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 22, 2010
    Freedom is good to go far as i know. Transfers are 35 to them 55 if being shipped out. I just got a nice tuarus 605 from them. He will hagle a bit if you got cash up front.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom