• Status
    Not open for further replies.

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    Hey Magic? Are you gonna make it to the shoot on 4/30? I haven't said for sure yet but plan on going, just have to find someone to watch the kids. Should be easier than getting off work!

No, I can't really ask for a Saturday off at the new job yet. I'll probably start coming in July or so. I'll hopefully have my LTCH by then and can actually contribute some guns for the shoot.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

groundhog

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2009
    Munster
    NWI INGO can you please take just a few moments of your time tomorrow and email or call your rep on the current PRO-2A gun bills that are now before the HOUSE floor.

Jediagh,

I've been keeping up with the legislation via NRA Alerts ever since they were introduced and I have been sending the legislatures emails all along.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    FYI... No holster is needed. I'm not sure if I will be able to make it.

---
    WHAT: NPCCC Small Bore Shootout

WHEN: Saturday May 7, 2011 09:00 – 12Noon (Central Time)

WHERE: North Porter County Conservation Club, Chesterton, IN

North Porter County Conservation Club in Chesterton, Indiana

DETAILS:
    · Set up starts at 07:00
    · Shooting starts at 09:00
    · $5 per shooter
    · Equipment
    ~ eye and ear protection
    ~ .22 pistol; this months’ shoot requires PISTOL ONLY
    ~ .22 Short or .22 LR ammo only; no .22 Mag or .17 calibers
    ~ 10-round magazine minimum; no single shot or small magazine capacity rifles; no revolvers
    ~ same gun must be used throughout the match; you can shoot a 2nd gun for a 2nd fee of $5
    ~ all sight-types allowed; scores grouped accordingly: open sights, red dot or similar (i.e. non-magnifying), scopes

· MISC
    ~ round count…. bring at least 200 rounds
    ~ courses of fire (COFs) require no reloading
    ~ targets include a mix of paper, steel, and other reactionary targets
    ~ score based on combination of speed AND accuracy (some COFs are timed, some point scored, some use a combination)
    ~ one COF WILL include shooting 100 yards

Questions… contact Jeff Loewe at loewej65@frontier.com or 219.973.1684

The NPCCC runs a cold range during matches. See Introduction to Competition for questions/details.
    clip_image001.gif

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    FYI...

The "Burn Camp" (ie. a summer camp for burned kids to learn about rifles, hunting, etc..) got a donation for Henry Arms for rifles. The group is now trying to raise some funds for ammo and to buy 2 more rifles.

See this post if you are interested in donating money and/or ammo (.22lr)
    [URL="https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/general_firearms_discussion/142824-22_rifles_for_summer_burn_camp_for_kids.html#post1859078"]https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/general_firearms_discussion/142824-22_rifles_for_summer_burn_camp_for_kids.html#post1859078[/URL]

What say we get together and buy one of those 2100 round boxes of ammo from Cabela's? :rockwoot:
    I got the first $20, anyone else in?

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    Actually it would be my dad attending. I have been bugging him since October, but he would rather sit inside where its warm and dry and he has his comfortable chair. He stated he would go, but the weather pretty much has to be perfect for him to go. So if the weather holds out, and I can harass him enough to attend then there will be 2 on the line.

BTW, how do I use the ROC card? Do I need to register through eventbright or let someone know?

AuntieBellum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Rensselaer
    Perfect. I'm out of town that weekend for a wedding.

Save 'em a couple of bucks on the reception and skip.
    ;)

Actually it would be my dad attending. I have been bugging him since October, but he would rather sit inside where its warm and dry and he has his comfortable chair. He stated he would go, but the weather pretty much has to be perfect for him to go. So if the weather holds out, and I can harass him enough to attend then there will be 2 on the line.

BTW, how do I use the ROC card? Do I need to register through eventbright or let someone know?

K...so pray for absolutely perfect weather. Got it.

To use the ROC, sign up on eventbrite and click one of the FREE categories - the military, etc line. Then we'll verify that you're free at check-in. :yesway:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    What say we get together and buy one of those 2100 round boxes of ammo from Cabela's? :rockwoot:
    I got the first $20, anyone else in?

No other takers on this?

@Bill B were you planning on getting ammo for yourself?

Alright NWI - Appleseed is returning to the North Porter County Conservation Club this summer on June 25-26. Yes, a full 2-day event!

Register here:2011 North Porter County, IN Appleseed Information. So, who am I gonna see there? Those 30 spots need to get filled!!! :rockwoot:

Oh, La, La! Good work AB!!! I'll make sure to NOT schedule a MEET & SHOOT for that weekend.

@Clif45 - NO I don't know if I can make it @ this time. :D

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    Well, job didnt go as planned, so I am back to my old do what I want schedule. Count me on for +1 in a few weeks when I know what the plans are ahead of time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom