• Status
    Not open for further replies.

NWIeng

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Hammond
    I have been holding out on registering hoping I could get some others out there with me, but I have had no luck. I will be registering tonight.

-Clif

Hopefully I'll see you on the line again. I was the guy to your right last time. You may not want to be next to me again, I'm contemplating trying with an AR.

-Jediagh

It says 25 slots still open on the registration page. Are you just printing off the flyers that you find online? If so, I can run some over to Deb's in Hammond tomorrow.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    -Jediagh

It says 25 slots still open on the registration page. Are you just printing off the flyers that you find online? If so, I can run some over to Deb's in Hammond tomorrow.

Yes the one online at the appleseed site i printed doble side with the registration form on the back. kitty took 100 flyers to debs this week.

bedforth in gary and blyes in valpo are reaaly where we need to hit with flyers.

AuntieBellum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Rensselaer
    Wow, thanks for passing out those fliers, everyone! It's amazing to have so much help promoting this weekend's Appleseed!!! So, who all is coming this weekend? There's still room on the line - high of 73 on Sat and 79 on Sun with perfectly clear skies - you aren't gonna find a better weekend. Come on...you know you want to...! If you have questions or need anything, just let me know. Seriously. If you want to come this weekend, we'll make it happen. We'd LOVE to have you there!!!

Besides, my 15 year old sister and her friend are coming. Indiana's youngest instructor will be there, too. You gonna tell me you have other things to do when a bunch of teenage girls are out there learning how to out-shoot you? :): You think you can shoot? Prove it. And learn a little a little about our Patriotic roots while you're at it. :patriot:

2011 North Porter County, IN Appleseed Information

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    When did you drop fliers off a Gutridge? I was there when someone dropped some fliers off!

5 days ago. I walked in with my 2 little ones (boy an girl).
    There was an older man that was walking out and another man still in the store when I dropped them off. So which one was you?

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    Younger guy that was still in the store, I remember ur kids! We need a INGO secret handshake or something. I was tempted to strike up a conversation with ya, after hearing that they were appleseed fliers but, you had your kids with you and looked busy.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Younger guy that was still in the store, I remember ur kids! We need a INGO secret handshake or something. I was tempted to strike up a conversation with ya, after hearing that they were appleseed fliers but, you had your kids with you and looked busy.

:( You should of chatted. :(
    I don't get to meet many of our NWI INGO members f2f unless they make it to the MEET & SHOOTs. Do you go there often to use his services? He is a nice chatty fellow.

We were actually on our way to Mejier from there to get the oh so important FREE cookie :rolleyes:. (ie. buy milk and fruit and off course we have to stop and get a cookie. :faint:).

Kick

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Illinois
    :( You should of chatted. :(
    I don't get to meet many of our NWI INGO members f2f unless they make it to the MEET & SHOOTs. Do you go there often to use his services? He is a nice chatty fellow.

We were actually on our way to Mejier from there to get the oh so important FREE cookie :rolleyes:. (ie. buy milk and fruit and off course we have to stop and get a cookie. :faint:).

I use him every now and then for stuff that I'm a little hesitant to do. I am working on a 1911 of my father's for him. I brought it there for him to fit the grip safety. Did everything else on my own, just didn't want to grind on the frame of a gun that isn't mine.

Magic Man and I were just talking about trying to make it to the next meet and shoot.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Howdy!!!! Good news all my peeps in NWI, I found my Hi Point. It was in my car, whoopdie doooooo! Now I just gotta find my bedazzling kit to bling it out.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Not only was it lost in the car, I've changed cars 2 times since I lost it. Somehow it managed to get transferred to the rear of each new car I bought without noticing. I'm gonna try and make it, but working midnights with weds and third off don't help much. I may be getting another midnight shift with fri an sat off before then won't know for about a week though. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom