• Status
    Not open for further replies.

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    Walmart does larger group buys on .22lr than all of INGO could. Use their buying power, buy from them.

Now if they start selling .22 suppressors we might be in trouble. :)

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I need to tag in again. My finger keeps hitting unsubscribe. Darn iPhone!!!!

:faint: What kind of ganster r u da u can't use the iPhone? :faint:

They're doing it again this Saturday from 0800-1200. $14.99 a box.

Yup I saw that in the flyer I got in the mail. However, I'll be at the MEET & SHOOT so I'll pass.

On the water barrel "buy" got a reply from the seller. It's a no go in terms of him being able to delivery them to us in Griffith, IN. He has no way of bring that many. :( So I'll be making a trip on Friday to get me some. The address is 1629 N 79th Ave., Elmwood Park, IL 60707

I'll probably drive off first in the morning not sure on time yet. Need to see what is the best route.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    I'll be able to use the iPhone alot better after I bling it out like my Hi-Point(which I'm going to try and find so I can finally bling it out for the shoot!).

Last edited:

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Jedi it was probably M-Pro 7. That's been my go to cleaner for the past year or two.

And yes it is a NEED I may die soon if I don't get a .22 can.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    And yes it is a NEED I may die soon if I don't get a .22 can.

So long as you have willing all your guns to the NWI INGO group it's ok then. :laugh:

who is going to the 1500 on Saturday?

The NWI INGO MEET & SHOOT is on SAT, 19 MAR 11 BTW.https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...-nwi_ingo_meet_and_shoot_-_19_mar_2011_a.html

Not me. Gotta work at 2. One of these days I'll go down to the 1500 and meet a few people. How much bigger is the 1500 than the CP show?

10,000x bigger! Not sure if you have gone to the Porter County Gun Show out in Valpo. That one is 1,000x bigger than the CP one. Well even that one is small compared to the Indy 1500.

I think the Indy 1500 is the biggest show in the midwest both in terms of # of vendors and space. There might be a bigger one in Louiveille but not sure.

If you have never gone to the 1500 you have to go at least once. Just like if you have never visited the capital (DC) it's something every American should do at least once.

Not sure if you will find a "deal" at the 1500 but it's an experience you have to do once. It's like going to the holy land (of guns). Guns, guns, guns, and more guns as far as the eye can see. Then you save all the other stuff as well. Ammo, reloaded ammo, part parts for reloading, reloading tables, magazines, holsters, camo cloths, ammo cans, safes, slings, ammo books, gun cleaning products, WWII stuff, class III stuff, etc.

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    10,000x bigger! Not sure if you have gone to the Porter County Gun Show out in Valpo. That one is 1,000x bigger than the CP one. Well even that one is small compared to the Indy 1500.

I think the Indy 1500 is the biggest show in the midwest both in terms of # of vendors and space. There might be a bigger one in Louiveille but not sure.

If you have never gone to the 1500 you have to go at least once. Just like if you have never visited the capital (DC) it's something every American should do at least once.

Not sure if you will find a "deal" at the 1500 but it's an experience you have to do once. It's like going to the holy land (of guns). Guns, guns, guns, and more guns as far as the eye can see. Then you save all the other stuff as well. Ammo, reloaded ammo, part parts for reloading, reloading tables, magazines, holsters, camo cloths, ammo cans, safes, slings, ammo books, gun cleaning products, WWII stuff, class III stuff, etc.

Well, I've got D.C. covered.:D I'll try and get to the 1500 sometime this year. How far of a drive is it?

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Well, I've got D.C. covered.:D I'll try and get to the 1500 sometime this year. How far of a drive is it?

154 miles or 2 hrs & 46 mims according to Google Maps.
    The event is at the Indiana State Fair grounds:
    1202 East 38th Street, Indianapolis, IN

Looks like I'm going to Cabela's. Thanks for making me spend more money jediagh.:D
    So yo are not going to the MEET & SHOOT then?
    :dunno:
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...-nwi_ingo_meet_and_shoot_-_19_mar_2011_a.html

u r welcome on da spending money part.
    Hey I learned that by watching over gov u know. :laugh:

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    154 miles or 2 hrs & 46 mims according to Google Maps.
    The event is at the Indiana State Fair grounds:
    1202 East 38th Street, Indianapolis, IN

So yo are not going to the MEET & SHOOT then?
    :dunno:
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...-nwi_ingo_meet_and_shoot_-_19_mar_2011_a.html

u r welcome on da spending money part.
    Hey I learned that by watching over gov u know. :laugh:

No, I'll probably start going to those this fall. The only day I would be able to go is Sundays. I work basically every Saturday.:noway:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    No, I'll probably start going to those this fall. The only day I would be able to go is Sundays. I work basically every Saturday.:noway:

:( Guess we'll leave some hotdogs in the brush for you so that when you do go you can have some. They might be a bit slimey and moldy. :laugh:

Just ask GhostOfWinter he still has a stack of 2010 hotdogs there that he needs to finish easting as well. :D

Well have fun @ cabela's. BTW there is NO LIMIT on the # of ammo boxes you take so the only limit is your wallet. :spend:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    How late in the year did the Meet & Shoots go last year?

In 2010 we did did MAR - NOV once a month.
    It looks like the same will occur in 2011. The JUN and JUL of 2010 saw the most people close to 35-40 I think. As it got colder less and less went. Typically we get between 15 to 25. Some are regulars and others come once or twice and then fall off for a while before coming again.

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    In 2010 we did did MAR - NOV once a month.
    It looks like the same will occur in 2011. The JUN and JUL of 2010 saw the most people close to 35-40 I think. As it got colder less and less went. Typically we get between 15 to 25. Some are regulars and others come once or twice and then fall off for a while before coming again.

Sounds good. I actually prefer the colder months. My friends say I'm part eskimo because i'm always wearing shorts in the winter.:rockwoot:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom