• Status
    Not open for further replies.

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    Had a good encounter at work today. Empty holster on my belt, a lady customer in a Harley jacket says:
    "Turn around... no, the other way" Figure she was just checking me out... sadly no, she was checking my holster out
    "Hey I got one of those too... I was hoping your boss was cool enough to let you carry.."

We had a whole 5 minute convo about guns and stuff. She carries a 9mm Keltec and she sometimes carries her .40 SIG but its heavy and too big for her.

I wondered if she's an INGO member... probably not or she'd recognise me surely. How many 2A supporting Brits work at an autoparts store...?

Also I'm happy to see lots of "pink slips of paper" in people's wallets when they're at the register. See at least one a day.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    That's prety cool that work lets you carry a empty holster. I know that it will not do you any good but it is a start to get people talking about it in a so call nontheatening way. I see my self getting flamed for this comment.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I see my self getting flamed for this comment.

Is this what you had in mind?
    flamed.jpg

-Jedi

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Giggedy! My new berm is coming along nicely. Up to 16' wide by 8' tall by 5-10' thick.

Now sadly, I could use some rain to help settle it better to add more dirt.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Giggedy! My new berm is coming along nicely. Up to 16' wide by 8' tall by 5-10' thick.

Now sadly, I could use some rain to help settle it better to add more dirt.

it is not proper etiquette to flaunt where you buried the "you people" you encountered while in lake county. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    That's prety cool that work lets you carry a empty holster. I know that it will not do you any good but it is a start to get people talking about it in a so call nontheatening way. I see my self getting flamed for this comment.

I know its total BS. The only reason I keep the holster on my belt is because I'm too lazy to unthread it. But she was the only person who's commented so far, despite all the LTCH holders I see come in.

And its easy to reholster when I leave work.

My boss has no idea what it is either, since she's from illynoise </purple> Most of the guys I work with are pro 2A though so they're cool.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Jedi I think I may have come up with a pistol rack but I don't want to build three with out trying one out. I was think of sacrificing one of the rifle racks to try it out first. At the last M&S were the rifle rack full and all being used.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Jedi I think I may have come up with a pistol rack but I don't want to build three with out trying one out. I was think of sacrificing one of the rifle racks to try it out first. At the last M&S were the rifle rack full and all being used.
    Not quite full. They easily could have been though.

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts

So you are going to the multigun shoot? Come out and show us your shooting prowess.:cool:

I'd like to have one of these for my safe. I don't have a band saw so I'll have to figure out how to make one with hand tools..........;)

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    So plan change. My old man was off a week on the Christmas in April deal. multigun should be a go. The Marlin may make an appearance. You never know...

Last edited:

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Time for my mandatory, weekly post. Tomorrow, which is Thursday, I plan on going to the 1101 Cigar Lounge. I plan to arrive around 1000 hrs and plan to leave no earlier then 1400 hrs. I also plan on smoking an Onyx Reserve and possibly a God of Fire. I am not sure on the GoF, I may ne cheap and try a Tabak Especial after a 2 month hiatus.

That is all at this time, enjoy the rest of your day.

*SO- I will buy the first 4 INGO members who arrive at the 1101 a cigar of the +Onyx Reserve,. between the hours of 1000hrs-1400hrs.

+ or if supplies are gone, an equally priced cigar will be substituted.

*this offer valid only on 4/12/12 between the hours specified, on a first come first serve basis. Must be a member INGO Good Standing and agree to post your arrival time after receiving your cigar in this thread. Members who reside north of US 30 can substitute a fine cigar for a blunt or a pack of swisher sweets flavor of their choice. Non-Smokers can substitute their cigar for a slim-Jim. Having a good time is mandatory.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom