• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    Im good with the gear. Probably run the benelli unless I am feeling good and want to be abused by the goose gun for a laugh. I guess now I need to get out and start practicing shotgun reloads...

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Time for my mandatory, weekly post. Tomorrow, which is Thursday, I plan on going to the 1101 Cigar Lounge. I plan to arrive around 1000 hrs and plan to leave no earlier then 1400 hrs. I also plan on smoking an Onyx Reserve and possibly a God of Fire. I am not sure on the GoF, I may ne cheap and try a Tabak Especial after a 2 month hiatus.

That is all at this time, enjoy the rest of your day.

*SO- I will buy the first 4 INGO members who arrive at the 1101 a cigar of the +Onyx Reserve,. between the hours of 1000hrs-1400hrs.

+ or if supplies are gone, an equally priced cigar will be substituted.

*this offer valid only on 4/12/12 between the hours specified, on a first come first serve basis. Must be a member INGO Good Standing and agree to post your arrival time after receiving your cigar in this thread. Members who reside north of US 30 can substitute a fine cigar for a blunt or a pack of swisher sweets flavor of their choice. Non-Smokers can substitute their cigar for a slim-Jim. Having a good time is mandatory.

What is your definition of a member in good standing?
    Is that good standing in terms of SOUTH of US-30 or good standing in terms of NORTH of US-30. There is a hige difference between the 2 standards you know.
    ;)

-Jedi

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    What is your definition of a member in good standing?
    Is that good standing in terms of SOUTH of US-30 or good standing in terms of NORTH of US-30. There is a hige difference between the 2 standards you know.
    ;)

-Jedi

50 quality posts, or they can become a supporter for a $25 payment(to me).

Last edited:

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    $25? I thought it was $10?

Sounds like Andy is skimming, that's very "north of 30" of you.

Gotta stay true to my Chicago roots. Except I keep the entire fee and you become an Andy219 supporter for the day. But you will receive a free gift consisting of an $8ish cigar, its a good deal. I may even let you put one of my guns down your pants for an added $16 cleaning fee.

*If you read closely I never specified site supporter fee. Just saying.

Last edited:

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    I do need to hit up Cabelas for some Titegroup. I may have to take you up on that offer, if I can get Angi out of bed early enough.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    If anyone gets to Cabela's anytime before the weekend ... could you let me know if they have any .357 SIG or 10mm on the shelves ... please? Thanks.

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    last time i bought 357 sig was at walmart believe it or not, i bought white box winchester but they did have hornady personal defense as well, that was right before the last M&S

schererville store

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    The color is about the same :):

Damn you!!! Lol

I assume I was at work and you weren't behind me whole gettin pissed off at my slow ass driving? :p

Yeah the hood is pretty Jacked up. And dependi on WHEN you saw it, I had it up on ramps in the parking lot lmao.

Btw I'm rocking a Vote Mourdock bumper sticker on my car right now. Near my INGO sticker ;)

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Damn you!!! Lol

I assume I was at work and you weren't behind me whole gettin pissed off at my slow ass driving? :p

Yeah the hood is pretty Jacked up. And dependi on WHEN you saw it, I had it up on ramps in the parking lot lmao.

Btw I'm rocking a Vote Mourdock bumper sticker on my car right now. Near my INGO sticker ;)

We need pics or it did not happen. :)
    Andy219
    I am in Nashville now trying to get back home. I may take you up on your offer.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    If anyone gets to Cabela's anytime before the weekend ... could you let me know if they have any .357 SIG or 10mm on the shelves ... please? Thanks.

5582667252_b3b46db1ec.jpg

:)

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Damn you!!! Lol

Yeah, you were at work, it was in a parking space on the south side of the building.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    WD, I'll drop by Cabelas on my way home tomorrow and look for you.

& then charge him double since he is from SJ! :)

BTW Cabela's will have 10% off all reloading powders/bullets starting on 12th of April.

@t_star what train r u taking home? I have some flyers that need to be put on the Cabela's table and was going to stop tomorrow but if you are already going could you drop them off for me. ppppllllleeeeeeaaaaaasssssseeeeeeee.

pretty_please_cat-1.jpg

-Jedi

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom