• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN
    Thanks to WD for the pack purchase. I love my new purse. I can't wait to go home and fill it up. Gonna be my new work bag. I'm thinkin I shoulda bought a second to use as a fishing kit in place of an awkward to carry tackle box.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    You can still buy them on sale. Just add a $5 item for free shipping. Thinking about maybe ordering one of the small ones tomorrow.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Something tells me i should have gotten in on that group buy

It wasn't an "official" group buy. If you want more than one, or you can get one more person to go in on a purchase with you, or you can find another item that you need that will push your purchase over the $29 threshold ... you can get the sale price and free shipping. Caution! ... make sure you select "value shipping" at check out ... it's NOT the default selection!

As for me, the quality of the TAC Bag exceeded my expectations so I'm contemplating a purchase of the larger back pack.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    I finally picked over mine with a fine toothed comb and still feel very good about these packs. I have one nit pick and plan to take care of it tomorrow. There is only a single line of stitching for the loops that hold the shoulder strap buckles. It could use a double line or a boxed "x" for that part of the strap.

Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN
    If anybody is gonna order 1 and needs an add on for free shipping...or wants to just work the "group buy" angle, I'd be in for a second one in black for sure. I just keep thinking of a million uses.

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    Kinda worried about the cracked stock, but if I can make it, I may just pull it out. It would be pretty interesting running a stage with a 2 round bolt action shotgun. I may need to borrow side shell holders and tape it to it to run the stage a bit faster

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    wont be attending...

you-are-a-loser-loser-demotivational-poster-1267600097.jpg

;):laugh:

-Jedi

Status