Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    HAPPY EASTER from Boston :)

Hope everyone has a great day. We are off to mass at St Paul's across the square from Harvard, then to tour the university to see if Melen wants to go to school there, then to buy useless crap from the bookstore at Harvard.

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    KLB: OEM Toyo filters are made by Denso. WIX are a good brand and you can get them from Carquest I believe.

I was lazy and cheap and just bought a Fram from Walmart. The last fram I had on the car I removed after about 10 days when I read about the problems they were having. That said I sell about 20 of the Fram filters a day and I haven't had someone want to punch me in the face for their filter dying on them.

Yet.

Off to work today - I doubt I'm gonna see any of you reprobates today with it being easter (which I hadn't realised was such a big deal over here... presents? On easter? We just got chocolate eggs).

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    LAVATE LAS MANOS.... LAVATE LAS MANOS!!!!

No... no... my powers have failed me...

(BTW, what passes for mini-eggs and creme eggs are an abomination... :( ) I need to get my folks to send me some British ones and I'll bring them to the next M&S.

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    I dunno about that (I hope so, palm oil is evil evil stuff) but most of the time "Cadbury's" in the US uses corn syrup instead of cane sugar. cane sugar > corn syrup any day of the week.

Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN
    Andy219 works at CN? Aint that somethin. I work right across the street from the Homewood yard. I gotta hear all their "this is only a test" loudspeaker announcements. Drives me batty. But every once in a while they have some amazing looking old trains over there.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    Andy219 works at CN? Aint that somethin. I work right across the street from the Homewood yard. I gotta hear all their "this is only a test" loudspeaker announcements. Drives me batty. But every once in a while they have some amazing looking old trains over there.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhYXNwvcl6A"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhYXNwvcl6A[/ame]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom