5582667252_b3b46db1ec.jpg

:)

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    & then charge him double since he is from SJ! :)

BTW Cabela's will have 10% off all reloading powders/bullets starting on 12th of April.

@t_star what train r u taking home? I have some flyers that need to be put on the Cabela's table and was going to stop tomorrow but if you are already going could you drop them off for me. ppppllllleeeeeeaaaaaasssssseeeeeeee.

pretty_please_cat-1.jpg

-Jedi

Probably the 5:10. I doubt I will get lucky & get to leave early. I have Friday off it's darkkevin's birthday! But, since you asked so nice, I can probably do that for you.

Jedi, I will reply for T_star

Clif you literally made me LOL!!!

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Probably the 5:10. I doubt I will get lucky & get to leave early. I have Friday off it's darkkevin's birthday! But, since you asked so nice, I can probably do that for you.
    Clif you literally made me LOL!!!

Hum.. I was planning on being on the 4:28. Only working 1 extra hour tomorrow. Hum..... Let me think about it cause I guess I can work 2 extra hours instead and see you on the 5:10. I'll PM/email you tomorrow morning. Not sure I can tolerate having to be in Chicago till 5:10. YUCK!

-Jedi

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    Hum.. I was planning on being on the 4:28. Only working 1 extra hour tomorrow. Hum..... Let me think about it cause I guess I can work 2 extra hours instead and see you on the 5:10. I'll PM/email you tomorrow morning. Not sure I can tolerate having to be in Chicago till 5:10. YUCK!

-Jedi

I dunno when you take a lunch, but that's an option. I *might* be able to get out to catch the 4:28. I'll let ya know.

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    Yeah, you were at work, it was in a parking space on the south side of the building.

Awesome... :D

That's my usual spot. Of course as soon as I got the car up on the ramps to work on it, my District Manager turned up LOL.

The British flag and antennas must've given it away...

I kinda find it hard to sneak around now.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    Getting ready to head out. I have a few errands to take care of. Should be arriving at the 1101 on schedule at or before 1000 hrs. I may even stop off and pick up some dunkin donuts munchkins to share.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    I got another NIMS course before I can leave to head up to the lounge. I hope i'll get there in time to visit with some INGO members. Stupid government training. I should have joined the fire department years ago when it was not under the federal standards it is now.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    And being the Drew Estate fan that I am, I would love to join you for a Tabak Especial to celebrate the passing on my NIMS training, but it will prolly be more towards the 1400 than the 1000 hours before I get there.

Andy219

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Cedar Lake, IN
    The Tabak Especial was my goto cigar for a long time, I used to love it. But the last 3 times I've smoked one it just wasn't my cup of tea. But I've stayed away for a couple months and hope I can enjoy one again. The Onyx reserve is my goto cigar, I think they're awesome. And everyone I've had try one has been plesantly surprised by it and they've tried them again.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    My go to cigar for about the last 2 months has been Pinar Del Rio Habano Sun Grown. They were on a great special on Cigar International at like 1.95 a stick, so I bought a box. Before that the Cigar International Copper Label was my go to.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom